BoltProspects Community Forums  

Go Back   BoltProspects Community Forums > Miscellaneous > The Room

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2017, 08:42 PM
Steven Stamkos' One Timer

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_narrow_way View Post
But I thought leaks were OK when they were about Hillary, her team, or the Dem leadership? I thought WikiLeaks was a fine example of free speech? Not the same now that Herr Trump is involved?

Don't we have whistle-blower protections in this country? The leaks we are getting amount to whistle-blowing, since the leaks are often involving events that may well turn out to be crimes.
https://www.justice.gov/usam/crimina...l-investigator

Is it just the person who reads the statement who is guilty of Obstruction of Justice? Or can it be the person who dictated the false statements for delivery by the person who is being questioned by a federal investigator?
Old 08-01-2017, 09:29 PM
Cooper's Law

Let me ask this to our bible-thumpers: What if the tables were turned and Zeyk was a member of the Church of Satan? Would you respect his beliefs? How would you feel if he asked for your first name so that he could have it inscribed in chicken blood in the Book of the Damned? Would you appreciate it if he and his fellow Satanists said you should say thank you?

Many of the pilgrims fled religious persecution, and the founding fathers were smart enough to write things like freedom of religion and separation of church and state into the bedrock of our republic. Those concepts are all too frequently co-opted by selfish, insincere, self-righteous pricks with an agenda.

Last edited by Bolthed; 08-01-2017 at 09:31 PM.
Old 08-01-2017, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolthed View Post
Let me ask this to our bible-thumpers: What if the tables were turned and Zeyk was a member of the Church of Satan? Would you respect his beliefs? How would you feel if he asked for your first name so that he could have it inscribed in chicken blood in the Book of the Damned? Would you appreciate it if he and his fellow Satanists said you should say thank you?

Many of the pilgrims fled religious persecution, and the founding fathers were smart enough to write things like freedom of religion and separation of church and state into the bedrock of our republic. Those concepts are all too frequently co-opted by selfish, insincere, self-righteous pricks with an agenda.
Even worse, Zeyk might be Muslim. Ewwwww.

The exalted founders proposed a secular society, not a Christian society. Read. Understand. Move on from superstition and the bias and bigotry it breeds.

Atheists and unbelievers are the most mis trusted and least likely to be elected of all Americans. We can't be pigeon holed and that scares the 🐑 shitless. We can't be trusted like Mike Pence to toe the line.
Old 08-02-2017, 08:49 AM

Environmental regulations will be waived under executive order to expedite building the border fence. Shocking!
Old 08-02-2017, 09:34 AM
Curtis McElhinney's Game Worn Jersey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flycoon View Post
Environmental regulations will be waived under executive order to expedite building the border fence. Shocking!
#MAGA #BUILDTHATWALL

While I think Trump will wind up giving Harding a run for his money as the worst president in our history, I am 100% behind building the wall. In fact, I hope it is the singular "achievement" of his presidency. Not because it is going to do any good, only an idiot would think it would, but rather, because I want a big, beautiful monument to his hubris and stupidity. I want Trump's folly to be realized.
Old 08-02-2017, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannybolt View Post
#MAGA #BUILDTHATWALL

While I think Trump will wind up giving Harding a run for his money as the worst president in our history, I am 100% behind building the wall. In fact, I hope it is the singular "achievement" of his presidency. Not because it is going to do any good, only an idiot would think it would, but rather, because I want a big, beautiful monument to his hubris and stupidity. I want Trump's folly to be realized.
Also a good way to significantly crush habit at for animals like jaguars
Old 08-02-2017, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannybolt View Post
#MAGA #BUILDTHATWALL

Maybe a section of it could be Trump's personal Mt. Rushmore. Have the clown car facing South; that should discourage anyone thinking about crossing.
Old 08-02-2017, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_narrow_way View Post
*claps*

Yeah, so why did they say Trump didn't know about the situation? Why did they let Herr Trump dictate the press release instead of letting everything out like the rest of the team was planning on doing?

But I thought leaks were OK when they were about Hillary, her team, or the Dem leadership? I thought WikiLeaks was a fine example of free speech? Not the same now that Herr Trump is involved?

Don't we have whistle-blower protections in this country? The leaks we are getting amount to whistle-blowing, since the leaks are often involving events that may well turn out to be crimes.
no leaks are not OK......never. But WikiLeaks also showed us the other side of that campaign. They showed us all how corrupt the DNC was and how they were trying to block Sanders any way they could.

When caught it showed us just how those leading the DNC would lie and deny.

Hmmmmmm, sounds like the leaks of today. But you refuse to admit that HRC did in the one person that many here wanted in the White House........but you still embraced her.
Old 08-02-2017, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolthed View Post

Not a bible thumper, but man I already thought from his posts that Zeyk and you were a members of the Church of Satin. But who cares. I am one that will accepts anyone believes........I may not agree, but this is why we live here. This is what founded this country. The right to be free and be free thinking.
Old 08-02-2017, 12:39 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaiverWire View Post
Not a bible thumper, but man I already thought from his posts that Zeyk and you were a members of the Church of Satin
I found a picture of their priests' vestments

(Sorry, could not resist)
Closed Thread