BoltProspects Community Forums  

Go Back   BoltProspects Community Forums > Miscellaneous > The Room

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #8531  
Old 07-10-2017, 08:45 PM
pete's Avatar
pete pete is online now
BP Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 14,342
Default

Considering the three people who ratted about this email are likely the same three White House officials who spilled the beans about Don Jr.'s meeting in the first place... yes, it certainly seems that way.

Still, part of this smells fishy/coordinated. Is this Kushner's way of getting the heat of of him by throwing Don Jr. to the wolves? Bannon's? A coordinated effort to put a "less bad" story out to soften the blow of the real story? Pure revenge by a fed up Preibus? The patriotic leaking by one or two members of the staff of the few adult members of the Administration?

It's gonna make a damned good book/movie tie in years from now. I hope they get Rosie O'Donnell to play Trump.
__________________
S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-Stammermeter 2019-2020: 29
  #8532  
Old 07-10-2017, 08:53 PM
pete's Avatar
pete pete is online now
BP Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 14,342
Default

Seth Abramson conjectures that we will discover Kushner was the one who bailed out of the meeting early when he realized treason was going down. The Times evidently also confirmed today the information passed in the meeting DID come from Russian government sources.

Given that, I'll go with my gut that Kushner is throwing Junior to the wolves to try to save himself. Problem is, if all that has been reported to date is true, there's enough for Mueller to send both of them up the river...

...At which point Mueller could tell Trump to resign or he's sending both of them to real prison, and they're both way to pretty to survive real prison.
__________________
S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-Stammermeter 2019-2020: 29
  #8533  
Old 07-10-2017, 08:56 PM
nutznboltz's Avatar
nutznboltz nutznboltz is offline
Dan Ellis' Money Problems
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Oldsmar F-L-A
Posts: 2,883
Default

Oh cmon, maybe Junior, Jared and Kushner just wanted to adopt a Russian baby. You conspiracy theorists are really grasping at straws now
  #8534  
Old 07-10-2017, 09:25 PM
pete's Avatar
pete pete is online now
BP Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 14,342
Default

Quote:
Oh cmon, maybe Junior, Jared and Kushner just wanted to adopt a Russian baby.
Methinks the truth is closer to the fact that the Trumpsters wanted Putin to be their dirty tricks sugar daddy.

Oh btw, the lawyer Don Jr. hired today has represented 4 of the 5 biggest mafia families in New York. Appropriate.

This was all fairly obvious the second the Trump crime family changed one and only one plank in the Republican platform, thereby lighting it up like a Christmas tree for all the world to see. Thank God these dopes are so ham-fisted and the antithesis of clever, or they might've gotten away with it.
__________________
S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-Stammermeter 2019-2020: 29
  #8535  
Old 07-10-2017, 09:29 PM
Flycoon Flycoon is offline
Steven Stamkos' One Timer
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 5,968
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete View Post
Methinks the truth is closer to the fact that the Trumpsters wanted Putin to be their dirty tricks sugar daddy.

Oh btw, the lawyer Don Jr. hired today has represented 4 of the 5 biggest mafia families in New York. Appropriate.

This was all fairly obvious the second the Trump crime family changed one and only one plank in the Republican platform, thereby lighting it up like a Christmas tree for all the world to see. Thank God these dopes are so ham-fisted and the antithesis of clever, or they might've gotten away with it.
Don't assume they haven't pulled it off. The GOP are complicit.
  #8536  
Old 07-10-2017, 09:42 PM
pete's Avatar
pete pete is online now
BP Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 14,342
Default

The second Trump fired Comey and triggered the chain of events that forced Rosenstein to appoint Mueller because it was clear he was a witness in the investigation, the die was cast.

But, like I said, common sense should've told the entire world that there was only one plausible explanation about what happened with the GOP platform. Really, it's a glorious failure of the news media they only decided to really look into this with any vigor after the election. Beautifully ironic if the thing that is the first nail in the Trump Administration's coffin is... an e-mail. Poetic.
__________________
S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-Stammermeter 2019-2020: 29
  #8537  
Old 07-11-2017, 02:27 AM
Donnie D's Avatar
Donnie D Donnie D is online now
Steven Stamkos' One Timer
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Sarasota
Posts: 9,855
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete View Post
The second Trump fired Comey and triggered the chain of events that forced Rosenstein to appoint Mueller because it was clear he was a witness in the investigation, the die was cast.

But, like I said, common sense should've told the entire world that there was only one plausible explanation about what happened with the GOP platform. Really, it's a glorious failure of the news media they only decided to really look into this with any vigor after the election. Beautifully ironic if the thing that is the first nail in the Trump Administration's coffin is... an e-mail. Poetic.
We get disgusted with this, but and his fellow don't care as long as they get conservative judges that uphold voter suppression and campaign finance laws that enable the right to stay in office.

He confessed to molesting women, they don't care. He made fun of the disabled, they don't care. He is mentally ill, they don't care. He was found to discriminate against blacks, they don't care. Now he has conducted acts that were it a democrat would be called treason, they still don't care. The only thing Trump said during his whole campaign that was true was that he could murder someone and still get elected, because they don't care.

But let a woman allegedly insult a couple of Arkansas state troopers, that they care about.
__________________
I have something in common with the President. Trump just complained that his life was so much better before he became President. Mine too!

Last edited by Donnie D; 07-11-2017 at 02:40 AM.
  #8538  
Old 07-11-2017, 07:49 AM
pete's Avatar
pete pete is online now
BP Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 14,342
Default

Quote:
Also, Russian lawyer tells NBC it was the Trump campaign that approached her about getting dirt on Hillary, not the other way around.
https://twitter.com/nycjim/status/884739685179940864

Delightful.
__________________
S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-Stammermeter 2019-2020: 29
  #8539  
Old 07-11-2017, 08:40 AM
WaiverWire's Avatar
WaiverWire WaiverWire is offline
Steven Stamkos' One Timer
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Tampa
Posts: 7,333
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie D View Post
We get disgusted with this, but and his fellow don't care as long as they get conservative judges that uphold voter suppression and campaign finance laws that enable the right to stay in office.

He confessed to molesting women, they don't care. He made fun of the disabled, they don't care. He is mentally ill, they don't care. He was found to discriminate against blacks, they don't care. Now he has conducted acts that were it a democrat would be called treason, they still don't care. The only thing Trump said during his whole campaign that was true was that he could murder someone and still get elected, because they don't care.

But let a woman allegedly insult a couple of Arkansas state troopers, that they care about.
And Donnie fails to point out that the person in question never reported it to law enforcement. Maybe, just maybe she didn't care what he did.

If she was so outraged and had reported the incident he would not be in office today.


OMG the hatred here is unbelievable.

Every little piece that is written by the media is posted hear claiming that he will be arrested or impeached. Fun how those stories never go anywhere.

But on the other hand a grand jury is hearing testimony on the loan that Jane Sanders took out. So far we do know that 3 have come forward and said their donations were inflated by her. Also the school has said that the donations were never as reported..........but all we hear is that it is fake news and blame it on the GOP.
  #8540  
Old 07-11-2017, 08:42 AM
WaiverWire's Avatar
WaiverWire WaiverWire is offline
Steven Stamkos' One Timer
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Tampa
Posts: 7,333
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete View Post
And here we have pete licking his chops over what a Russian lawyer has said. I find it funny that pete will trust anything a Russian will say as long as it gives him ammo to bust on Trump.

Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:22 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2008, BoltProspects.com. All Rights Reserved.