BoltProspects Community Forums  

Go Back   BoltProspects Community Forums > Hockey Talk > Channelside

Old 05-16-2020, 08:01 AM
Snoozin' Zyuzin (aka Suddenly Susan)

Default game 7 vs Flames replay tonight (Sat May 16) and Sunday morn

https://www.foxsports.com/florida/st...chedule-042820
Old 05-16-2020, 11:46 AM
Steven Stamkos' One Timer

I enjoyed hearing the player comments during game 6. I imagine they will do more of that in game 7.
Old 05-16-2020, 10:12 PM
Steven Stamkos' One Timer

Lot of fun being on the phone call with the team as they watched game 7 tonight. Even Khabi was on and it was 5:00 am in Russia. I’m sure my quotes aren’t exact, but you will get the substance of the conversation.

Feaster on the Pratt penalty, “Bill McCreary didn’t see the penalty that night and he still hasn’t seen it.” Pratt “I just kept looking over at Torts From the box thinking, he’s going to kill me.”

Taylor on the game 6 Calgary “goal.” “It definitely wasn’t a goal for 3 reasons. It wasn’t it, it was a kicked shot and the Cup was awarded to Tampa Bay, so there”.
Khabi. “I don’t know, I thought my pads were stacked on the line, so it shouldn’t have been able to cross the line. Sarich after being traded to Calgary “if I had a nickel for every time someone said it was a goal, I’d be rich.

Khabi on the save at the 5 minute mark, “that wasn’t very good technical form, now that I look at it.” Taylor, “I can tell you there are 34 guys who think it’s the most technically perfect save ever.”

St. Louis on the penalty with 1 minute left. “That wasn’t a penalty. Today it’s a penalty, but it wasn’t back then.” Taylor, “Neither was Pratt’s penalty.” St. Louis “Torts asked me on the bench if I was all right. I said ‘yes’ I wasn’t coming out of game 7. When I got out on the ice, I’m thinking, I’m not all right”

Vinny on his fight with Iginla, “I knew something was going to happen before the game.” Feaster “Torts was more excited about that fight than winning game 7”.

Vinny on the pass to Feds on the second goal. “I had a headache for 3 days from that hit.” Feds on the same play, “I kept thinking, don’t miss the net.”

Dave to Khabi on the Calgary goal, “was it tipped?” Khabi “I don’t know, I never saw it.”

Boyle “One day Torts is just screaming at me about how I was playing. Ramsey walked up to me when he left and said, ‘just do the opposite of what Torts tells you to do and you’ll be fine.”

St Louis on the Conn Smyth. “Ritchie was our best skater, but it could have also gone to Khabi.”

Dingman “the thing I liked about Torts is that he didn’t just scream at the plumbers, he yelled at everybody.”

Richards. “When they signed Perrin, I thought I might lose my job. Perrin was Marty’s boy. So I had to play extra hard to keep my spot.”

Cullimore. “I was upset that Torts didn’t put me in game 6 against Philly. Torts said he didn’t want me to play my first game with so much pressure. So then he puts me in game 7. No pressure there.”

Don’t remember who said this. “I like you Jay, but trading Modin was the stupidest trade you’ll ever make”.