BoltProspects Community Forums  

Go Back   BoltProspects Community Forums > Hockey Talk > Game On!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-10-2019, 06:44 PM
Sotnos's Avatar
Sotnos Sotnos is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: New Port Richey, FL
Posts: 13,606
Default Bolts vs Hurricanes 1/10 7:30 pm

Let's hope people have something to say about this game unlike the last one

Didn't see any mention of lineup changes on twitter today.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-10-2019, 07:34 PM
Sotnos's Avatar
Sotnos Sotnos is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: New Port Richey, FL
Posts: 13,606
Default

Per the team's FB page, Martel in, Cally & Sergachev out
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-10-2019, 08:06 PM
nutznboltz's Avatar
nutznboltz nutznboltz is offline
Dan Ellis' Money Problems
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Oldsmar F-L-A
Posts: 2,887
Default

I'm not calling for him to be in there, just wondering when Domingue will get a game in before the bye week. Can he be sent to Syracuse at all for a conditioning stint without risking losing him? I just want both guys to be fresh and ready come the playoffs.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-10-2019, 08:45 PM
TexasBolt's Avatar
TexasBolt TexasBolt is offline
Evan Oberg's Frequent Flyer Miles
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Arlington, TX
Posts: 3,309
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutznboltz View Post
I'm not calling for him to be in there, just wondering when Domingue will get a game in before the bye week. Can he be sent to Syracuse at all for a conditioning stint without risking losing him? I just want both guys to be fresh and ready come the playoffs.
Back to back this weekend. Surely he’ll start against the Islanders.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-10-2019, 10:20 PM
Derek28 Derek28 is offline
Cooper's Law
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 4,222
Default

Killorn totally got away with an elbow on McKegg before he slashed him in retaliation. Oh well, that's NHL refs for you....Says something about this team that they have played pretty mediocre the last couple weeks and still only lost one game in regulation.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-11-2019, 10:45 AM
Alex's Avatar
Alex Alex is offline
Steve F**king Yzerman
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Alexandria, VA
Posts: 2,684
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek28 View Post
Killorn totally got away with an elbow on McKegg before he slashed him in retaliation. Oh well, that's NHL refs for you....Says something about this team that they have played pretty mediocre the last couple weeks and still only lost one game in regulation.
Got a gif/video of this by chance? I didn't clearly see what happened and am curious why McKegg got the only call.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-10-2019, 08:16 PM
dannybolt's Avatar
dannybolt dannybolt is offline
Curtis McElhinney's Game Worn Jersey
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: St. Pete
Posts: 2,035
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sotnos View Post
Per the team's FB page, Martel in, Cally & Sergachev out
Good thing we have Girardi in for Serge in order counter Carolinas speed.
__________________
Bullshit Centrist and Ondrej Palat fan club member
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:41 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2008, BoltProspects.com. All Rights Reserved.