BoltProspects Community Forums  

Go Back   BoltProspects Community Forums > Miscellaneous > The Room

Old 07-16-2018, 02:27 PM
Chris Gratton's Ruby Slippers

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannybolt View Post
Color me completely and totally unsurprised.

I'm less interested in the GOP response (although I am interested in that as well), as I am that of the intelligence community. Get this compromised dipshit out of the oval, pronto. He's a danger to the republic. Full stop.
I agree. If the IC has the goods, leak it. Leak the tax returns, everything. To hell with the proper channels and the rule of law (since this administration dumps all over it, anyway). The next sane president can pardon the patriot who is brave enough to expose this traitor.
Old 07-16-2018, 02:59 PM
Steven Stamkos' One Timer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2min4cc View Post
I agree. If the IC has the goods, leak it. Leak the tax returns, everything. To hell with the proper channels and the rule of law (since this administration dumps all over it, anyway). The next sane president can pardon the patriot who is brave enough to expose this traitor.
Pence will pardon It.
Old 07-16-2018, 03:01 PM
Cooper's Law

Send a message via AIM to Jester47

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2min4cc View Post
It's so cute that you guys think comrade Trump will allow himself to be removed from office like some common president... He is getting tips as we speak from the master at never having to leave office... All Hail Emperor Trump!!!

Last edited by Jester47; 07-16-2018 at 03:23 PM.
Old 07-16-2018, 03:08 PM
Cooper's Law

Unbelievable day. Wow.
Old 07-16-2018, 03:26 PM
Vincent Lecavalier's Lifetime Contract

The NRA’s Russian plug got busted (and arrested, since she lives in Washington). The criminal complaint is interesting reading. Sure would suck to have taken a bunch of dirty Russian money laundered through the NRA to get elected. That should cover what, almost the entire GOP?

Probably not as much as it sucks to be “U.S. Person 1” or “U.S. Person 2”, though.

https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-re...80766/download

Last edited by TexasBolt; 07-16-2018 at 03:29 PM.
Old 07-16-2018, 04:11 PM
Dan Ellis' Money Problems

I'm at a loss for words. Republicans in Congress MUST speak out for the good of the country. The time for "he's new at this President stuff" is over. He is at war with the IC, the DOJ, the free press, the rule of law, and sides with a known adversary of the USA. The people will need to rise up and demand answers. Mueller may need to release what he's got now rather then continuing to build his case of collusion. The time to act is NOW.
Old 07-16-2018, 04:20 PM
Cooper's Law

https://twitter.com/ScottMStedman/st...61456098828289

Scott Stedman @ScottMStedman
27m
NEW: I can confirm that the US Congressman who allegedly met with Butina and Torshin in August 2015 in Moscow was Dana Rohrabacher.
The correct statement of individual rights is that everyone has the right to an opinion, but crucially, that opinion can be roundly ignored and even made fun of, particularly if it is demonstrably nonsense! - Brian Cox
Old 07-16-2018, 04:21 PM
Steven Stamkos' One Timer

Alarm bells should be ringing everywhere
Old 07-16-2018, 04:35 PM
The Chief's Canadian Ginger Ale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flycoon View Post
Pence will pardon It.
And hopefully suffer Ford's political fate.
Old 07-16-2018, 04:56 PM
BP Staff

Quote:
But here we are almost 2 years into looking into "collusion" and not one shred of evidence has been found.....not one pete.
We have the GD e-mails where Trump's own son reached out to Russian spies looking to acquire dirt on his political opponents. And the chestnut of a defense, "Well I didn't know they were Russian spies!" rings pretty f'ing hollow when Trump gives a stump speech asking the Russians to hack Hillary's e-mails and hours later they actually start doing it. So spare me your well worn "no collusion" talking point because you're full of shit. And, buddy, know that what WE'VE seen (and I could go into a lot more detail than the above, but in any other era the above would've been a mic drop moment that would've ended a presidency in of itself) isn't a fraction of what Mueller's seen.

Quote:
I do not know how many times one has to say this for you but the responses were that at the time no one knew 100% certain how and where Wikileaks got the material from
"No one knew"... except the FBI, CIA, NSA, and DNI when they concluded that Russia was the source of the hacks and the election meddling, which you willfully IGNORED because Trump had a R beside his name (just like you ignored a taped confession of multiple sexual assaults on women). You chose to believe Julian Assange and Wikileaks (now classified as a hostile intelligence service by the CIA) over the word of the FBI, CIA, NSA, and DNI. Pardon by francais, but f' you pal for trying to claim that nobody knew who did it. As I said, you're full of shit.

Treason weasel.