BoltProspects Community Forums  

Go Back   BoltProspects Community Forums > Miscellaneous > The Room

Old 05-09-2018, 12:48 PM
Steven Stamkos' One Timer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningTdi View Post
Wow...good to see you will require such verification from everyone that posts "rumor has it" or "the word is"...I can sleep peacefully again!

The source link was provided in my posting...
Sorry if you took exception friend. I just ask that you furnish some proof, even of just rumors from a credible source, so that I can be as equally outraged as you. Of course you don't have to produce such proof, it's entirely up to you if you want to create a discussion or spam gossip.

I read your source link, and the only Democrat of note that is pressuring these women is Schneidermann himself. Next time use a snippet, that article was massive.
Old 05-09-2018, 03:02 PM

Corcoran drops out of the Florida Governor race and endorses Putnum.

The worst candidate on the republican side is gone. Now we are left with awful and bad.
Old 05-09-2018, 04:24 PM
Vaclav Prospal Survivalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSchmitz View Post
Sorry if you took exception friend. I just ask that you furnish some proof, even of just rumors from a credible source, so that I can be as equally outraged as you. Of course you don't have to produce such proof, it's entirely up to you if you want to create a discussion or spam gossip.

I read your source link, and the only Democrat of note that is pressuring these women is Schneidermann himself. Next time use a snippet, that article was massive.
Nope, no exception taken...I am at a loss over the brutal nature of the relationships...and I cannot even say that Schneiderman was hypocritical because I do not think that he truly believed in say the Me-Too movement or any other women's rights issues to be hypocritical but rather he used those issues as a way of creating and maintaining power...screwed-up world we are living in...

"...But the larger point I want to emphasize here is that there is no serious person out there who would suggest somehow that you could even — you could even rig America’s elections, in part, because they are so decentralized and the numbers of votes involved.

There is no evidence that that has happened in the past or that there are instances in which that will happen this time.
..."

Partial text of President Obama's October 18, 2016 Speech

Old 05-09-2018, 04:29 PM
Cooper's Law

Good. Corcoran is a loon. A power-hungry Trump disciple.

As for those "friends" who pressured one of Schneiderman's victims to not come forward... that's not what anyone should consider the words of a friend.

Now can TDI rebuke anyone with an R after their name? :crickets:

Last edited by Bolthed; 05-09-2018 at 04:31 PM.
Old 05-09-2018, 06:39 PM
BP Staff

Cohen also reportedly implicating for taking hundreds of thousands from corporate interests in exchange for the promise of access to Trump and Trump's inner circle. For instance, he reportedly took $600K from AT&T while the company had a big merger and net neutrality before the government. Hence why the FBI's SDNY Government Integrity Unit is involved in this case. I'll bet, dollars to donuts, part of that $600K flowed out of Cohen's pocket and into the pockets of the Trumps or the Kushners.
Old 05-10-2018, 07:15 AM

Question Just who is Michael Avenatti ????

Before Stormy Daniels, her attorney faced allegations of dubious business dealings at Tully’s Coffee

'...Since his investment firm bought bankrupt Tully’s Coffee for $9.15 million at auction five years ago, Avenatti’s company has been named in more than 50 state and federal legal complaints, including commercial lawsuits, breach of lease actions and warrants for unpaid taxes, court records show.

All the while, Tully’s has shuttered store after store — from Everett to Bellevue, Tacoma to Seattle, and beyond — with employees left in limbo, landlords left unpaid and customers left holding now seemingly worthless loyalty cards.

And late last month, the list of grievances against Avenatti only intensified, with new allegations of wrongdoing. ...

Avenatti disputed both lawsuits. He claimed his firm didn’t pay the contractor due to unspecified construction defects, and contended Global Baristas only agreed to a re-up at Bellevue Square after Kemper Development assured it would renew Tully’s leases at its two other shopping centers.Such promises weren’t included in the lease agreement, but Avenatti claimed they were described in emails between him and his underlings.

But when a court ordered Global Baristas to produce the emails, Avenatti failed to do so. ...'

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...ness-dealings/

"...But the larger point I want to emphasize here is that there is no serious person out there who would suggest somehow that you could even — you could even rig America’s elections, in part, because they are so decentralized and the numbers of votes involved.

There is no evidence that that has happened in the past or that there are instances in which that will happen this time.
..."

Old 05-10-2018, 08:21 AM

Quote:
Wow...good to see you will require such verification from everyone that posts "rumor has it" or "the word is"...I can sleep peacefully again!

The source link was provided in my posting...
Again, can you point me to where in the article the dnc did this?
Old 05-10-2018, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurnTHalO View Post
Again, can you point me to where in the article the dnc did this?
Sorry I cannot...Who said anything about the DNC????

..."

Old 05-10-2018, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Sorry I cannot...Who said anything about the DNC????

Come on...
Old 05-10-2018, 12:06 PM
Brad Richard's Contract

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSchmitz View Post
Come on...
I'd like to point out that RS is a board member who doesn't toe an ideological line or lean heavily right or left, at least on the board.

Pedantry won't do you any favors around here, TDI (see: general News of the Day responses to WW).