BoltProspects Community Forums  

Go Back   BoltProspects Community Forums > Miscellaneous > The Room

Old 11-17-2017, 05:31 PM
Cooper's Law

Quote:
Originally Posted by waiverwire View Post
jimmy carter did not take it that far.

So i take it that you think it is alright to talk about raping someone and taking photos from every angle as long as it is in the name of comedy.

Real classy flycoon.
Thank you.

Last edited by Flycoon; 11-17-2017 at 05:35 PM.
Old 11-17-2017, 05:36 PM
Steven Stamkos' One Timer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flycoon View Post
Thank you.
Old 11-17-2017, 05:41 PM
BP Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeykShade View Post
Waiver is doing what he always does, tries to have it both ways. You didn't vote for him(you say), your party put him up as its nominee and fell in line to elect him(with help from multiple parties). You defend him as if it's a personal attack.

What is the Trump mindset? An un-aired comedy skit about sexual violence at 60minutes may not be funny to you, but it does not indicate a mindset at all. Trump wasn't joking, he wasn't running a bit. You defended the shit out of him. There was no "mindset" talking when Trump basically spelled out his mindset for us in his own fucking words.

It doesn't matter if he disgusts you or if you didn't vote for him or if you wouldn't vote for him. You defended his actions at the time and put his being the GOP nominee ahead of common decency. I didn't think you could better demonstrate how gutless and amoral you are, but you've topped it by attempting to use this "mindset" bullshit argument against a guy that doesn't wear your team's colors.

Should take a step back and take inventory of how fiberless and flaccid you are.
If you don’t want to use that (obvious) parallel, consider how Waiver defended Trump’s “joke” about his 2nd Amendment supporters killing Hillary Clinton. That wasn’t in an unaired comedy sketch. That was in a campaign stump speech in a presidential campaign, and he “joked” about someone shooting and killing his opponent. Waiver thought that was fine.

Like I said, he’s got no moral standing to say a damned word and with every post he just makes himself into a bigger and bigger hypocrite.

This message is hidden because WaiverWire is on your ignore list.
Old 11-17-2017, 05:44 PM
Guy Boucher's One-Three-One

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaiverWire View Post
Your are as dumb as petie.
Ad Hominem-Inception. An ad hominem within an ad hominem.

Quote:
But like petie since I do not bow to you you try to make me part of your agenda.
It's not about agendas. If you were to present to me a single policy from the GOP that makes sense for the majority of Americans, I'd likely agree with it. The problem is, they are the party that is wholly attached by the lips to the dicks of the wealthy oligarchs. The Democratic Party is attempting to cup the balls of the oligarchs waiting anxiously for their turn to suck off the wealthy.

Quote:
Your nothing more than a west coast idiot. Hope you can become your own country as we would be much better off.
I'm a native Floridian. I lived for multiple decades on the East Coast. By the way, it's you're, not "your". I possess a nothing. Can one own a "nothing"?

Quote:
And when I said I hope is gets tossed from office so we could have a President Pence...........which Sotnos claimed would be worse.........in your mind I was just showing him a little love.
We're lucky, in a way, that Trump is woefully incompetent. Were he a normal run of the mill GOP politician, he'd likely have rammed repeal of the ACA and this Abortion of a Tax Theft Rich-fare Plan into law without lube. He's not remotely as bad as W was. Mainly because W had guys who could do things with him. Trump has hired a fucking clown-car of paint chip-eating, window-licking assclowns. While it's awful for the reputation of the country, they're so inept that they haven't actually accomplished anything as awful as illegal wars, The Patriot Act or the long-term murder by drone of hundreds of thousands of people.

You're a punchline in this community Waiver. That's not something we've done to you. You've done it to yourself.
Old 11-17-2017, 05:53 PM
Steven Stamkos' One Timer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeykShade View Post
Ad Hominem-Inception. An ad hominem within an ad hominem.

It's not about agendas. If you were to present to me a single policy from the GOP that makes sense for the majority of Americans, I'd likely agree with it. The problem is, they are the party that is wholly attached by the lips to the dicks of the wealthy oligarchs. The Democratic Party is attempting to cup the balls of the oligarchs waiting anxiously for their turn to suck off the wealthy.

I'm a native Floridian. I lived for multiple decades on the East Coast. By the way, it's you're, not "your". I possess a nothing. Can one own a "nothing"?

We're lucky, in a way, that Trump is woefully incompetent. Were he a normal run of the mill GOP politician, he'd likely have rammed repeal of the ACA and this Abortion of a Tax Theft Rich-fare Plan into law without lube. He's not remotely as bad as W was. Mainly because W had guys who could do things with him. Trump has hired a fucking clown-car of paint chip-eating, window-licking assclowns. While it's awful for the reputation of the country, they're so inept that they haven't actually accomplished anything as awful as illegal wars, The Patriot Act or the long-term murder by drone of hundreds of thousands of people.

You're a punchline in this community Waiver. That's not something we've done to you. You've done it to yourself.
So says the man with all the answers.