BoltProspects Community Forums  

Go Back   BoltProspects Community Forums > Miscellaneous > Sports Talk

Old 04-27-2020, 10:03 PM
Cooper's Law

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie D View Post
I admit it. I was wrong. He did waive his NTC.
Thank you for this gift.
Old 06-01-2020, 10:00 AM
Brad Richard's Contract

So hows the Tom Brady workouts going down there?

Say what you want about him, but, this guy works harder than any QB in the league and is driven to succeed. He as a MAJOR chip on his shoulder, always has. I think one reason is he was drafted late and that ticked him off and motivated him to prove himself.
You would think mission accomplished with 9 SB appearances but no, now he has to prove he can win without Bill.
Which is why, if... and its a big if, he can stay healthy, the Bucs should have a solid, if not, great season. Here's to hoping the Bucs have a solid left tackle and he has a good season.

If you doubt, look at the weapons he had to work with last season with the Pats...no Gronk, Edleman was playing on one leg, had rib injuries and was about it for Toms receiving corps. He had no deep threat at all.
The running game was not good, so the defenses would stack the box and take away the short dish which he loves as you will see this season. He holds the ball in the 2.5 second range.

With the Bucs weapons, I am excited to what he can do.

BTW, with Brady moving to Tampa, there is a lot of interest in the Bucs up here in New England.
Which is good, because I have been a Bucs fan since their first season when I was stationed at MacDill and attended a few games and was feeling a bit alone up here.

Last edited by gphockey; 06-01-2020 at 10:09 AM.
Old 06-01-2020, 02:43 PM
Brett Connolly's Gum

Quote:
Originally Posted by gphockey View Post
BTW, with Brady moving to Tampa, there is a lot of interest in the Bucs up here in New England.
Which is good, because I have been a Bucs fan since their first season when I was stationed at MacDill and attended a few games and was feeling a bit alone up here.
Frankly, with the amount of front running Massholes we had around here BEFORE Brady and Gronk signed, I'm not that thrilled that there is additional interest in the Tampa Bay area from New Englanders.
Old 06-01-2020, 04:19 PM
Steve F**king Yzerman

Send a message via AIM to Maverick9911

Many of them are acting as if this is just another branch of their team now and the Bucs fans (the few thousand real ones) are just followers along for the ride. Um, not so fast, Massholes...
Old 06-01-2020, 05:18 PM
BP Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannybolt View Post
Frankly, with the amount of front running Massholes we had around here BEFORE Brady and Gronk signed, I'm not that thrilled that there is additional interest in the Tampa Bay area from New Englanders.
I feel like labeling them front runners and Massholes is redundant. All Patriots fans are front running bastards.
Old 06-01-2020, 07:46 PM
Brad Richard's Contract

I think the Pats are set to start with Stidham. Last pass he threw was a pick 6.
Faint whisper of rumors up here are Cam Newton or Aaron Rogers coming to the Pats.

For the last 4 years on Friday after work my commute home north on I-95 felt like I was in Boston, a mass exodus north from our neighbors to the south, and its into NH as well.
Very annoying.

Last edited by gphockey; 06-01-2020 at 07:48 PM.