BoltProspects Community Forums  

Go Back   BoltProspects Community Forums > Miscellaneous > The Room

Old 07-06-2019, 08:49 PM
BP Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannybolt View Post
https://www.thedailybeast.com/jeffre...-minors-source
Pedo Epstein just got arrested for sex trafficking. Here's hoping he flips on some of his "clients", and that he doesn't skate on another miscarriage of justice.
In my best Brent Musberger voice...

Quote:
"We now take you liiiiive to the Nantucket home of ex-OJ Simpson attorney and Trump lickspittle/Fox News matinee idol/Tdi's mancrush Alan Dershowitz..."

Delightful.
Old 07-06-2019, 08:50 PM
BP Staff

P.S., Tdi...

Old 07-06-2019, 08:50 PM
Steven Stamkos' One Timer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdhebner View Post
We rated a visit from the governor... wonder where our congressman is?
Be well my friend.
Old 07-08-2019, 12:18 PM
Steven Stamkos' One Timer

Old 07-08-2019, 06:56 PM
BP Staff

Quote:
According to Brown, Epstein is quoted in court papers as saying he wanted to set up his modeling agency – which prosecutors believe he used to get access to underage girls – “the same way Trump set up his modeling agency.”
https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/ar...r-donald-trump
Old 07-08-2019, 07:11 PM
Guy Boucher's One-Three-One

Tim O'Brien is a bulldog. He's actually seen Trump's tax returns (but can't talk about them, only to say he's not nearly as loaded as Trump says). The grabber has to be a little concerned as to what Epstein might sing if faced with a decades long prison term. oooh la la.

My other question is that I remember this crap coming up in Acosta's confirmation. I remember some questions about Epstein's (and other associates/conspirators) deal. Why did McCaskill, for example, vote yes for this pig? He'd be confirmed without any D votes, but c'mon..
Old 07-09-2019, 08:56 AM
Keefamania!

Default Bill Clinton 'not telling the truth' about Jeffrey Epstein, says investigative journa

Bill Clinton 'not telling the truth' about Jeffrey Epstein, says investigative journalist who first revealed allegations in 2010

'...But Sarnoff, who first broke the Epstein story back in 2010, says the figure isn’t accurate, claiming that Clinton was a guest on Epstein’s planes many more times over a longer period.

“I know from the pilot logs and these are pilot logs that you know were written by different pilots and at different times that Clinton went, he was a guest of Epstein's 27 times,” she said, adding that “many of those times Clinton had his Secret Service with him and many times he did not.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bil...ive-journalist
"...But the larger point I want to emphasize here is that there is no serious person out there who would suggest somehow that you could even — you could even rig America’s elections, in part, because they are so decentralized and the numbers of votes involved.

There is no evidence that that has happened in the past or that there are instances in which that will happen this time.
..."

Partial text of President Obama's October 18, 2016 Speech

Old 07-09-2019, 12:00 PM
Keefamania!

Default BET founder Robert Johnson praises Trump, says Democratic Party 'moved too far to the

BET founder Robert Johnson praises Trump, says Democratic Party 'moved too far to the left'

'...“I think the economy is doing great, and it’s particularly reaching populations that heretofore had very bad problems in terms of jobs and employments and the opportunities that come with employment,” Johnson said. “African-American unemployment is at its lowest level… I give the president a lot of credit for moving the economy in a positive direction that’s benefiting a large amount of Americans.”

Johnson also told CNBC that he thinks tax cuts clearly helped stimulate the economy, whereas partisan politics have gone too far. ...'

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...ar-to-the-left
"...But the larger point I want to emphasize here is that there is no serious person out there who would suggest somehow that you could even — you could even rig America’s elections, in part, because they are so decentralized and the numbers of votes involved.

There is no evidence that that has happened in the past or that there are instances in which that will happen this time.
..."

Partial text of President Obama's October 18, 2016 Speech

Old 07-09-2019, 06:52 PM
The Bulin Wall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flycoon View Post
Be well my friend.
So jimmy kimmel made fun of so poor little kids like 8 years old trying to perform a play when the earthquake went off. He’s getting some heat from folks in Ridgecrest. Home inspection tomorrow. I’m sure the damage is going to be less than our deductible but whatever. We have the week off from work on base. Weird that the new buildings are red tagged but the 50+ year old place I work in is fine as far as structural soundness.
Old 07-09-2019, 08:24 PM
BP Staff

Seismic design is a strange animal. The best answer I can give you is the reason those older buildings have stood up better is they have the right mix of elasticity, symmetry, etc. and that's why they've lasted as long as they have.