BoltProspects Community Forums  

Go Back   BoltProspects Community Forums > Miscellaneous > The Room

Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2019, 01:20 AM
Steven Stamkos' One Timer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSchmitz View Post
Already a little too cliche. Warren very shaky though
She's so much better when she speaks from the heart. For the wonkish candidate, she's kinda weak when she gets into the weeds imo. If she keeps it about the heart she shines.
Old 11-21-2019, 01:24 AM

Just wanna say that a top tier candidate for President just willingly and unprompted called out KSA and Israel for not being very good allies while also standing up for the human rights of Palestinian people.

This is pretty monumental as far as showing a difference between the FoPo of everyone else on that stage and Sanders.

Also, spin room interview Ryan Grim had with Yang regarding Bolivia...it's bad. Can tell that Yang just wasn't knowledgeable on the issue and spouted some shit that supports the bogus OAS story that there were voting irregularities (narrator voice: "There weren't.") I love that he's pushing the ideas quotient, but that's not enough to be president. You can't know everything, but your wheelhouse isn't all you'll have to deal with. You have to have people around you while you're campaigning to brief you on things of import that happen in other areas. I have no doubts he could learn this stuff, it just says something about priorities that he hasn't.
Old 11-21-2019, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeykShade View Post
Just wanna say that a top tier candidate for President just willingly and unprompted called out KSA and Israel for not being very good allies while also standing up for the human rights of Palestinian people.

This is pretty monumental as far as showing a difference between the FoPo of everyone else on that stage and Sanders.

Also, spin room interview Ryan Grim had with Yang regarding Bolivia...it's bad. Can tell that Yang just wasn't knowledgeable on the issue and spouted some shit that supports the bogus OAS story that there were voting irregularities (narrator voice: "There weren't.") I love that he's pushing the ideas quotient, but that's not enough to be president. You can't know everything, but your wheelhouse isn't all you'll have to deal with. You have to have people around you while you're campaigning to brief you on things of import that happen in other areas. I have no doubts he could learn this stuff, it just says something about priorities that he hasn't.
I'll watch the interview if I can find it. Not surprising at all that Yang would botch a foreign policy question, he may be the weakest candidate in that area. He's smart enough to know he's not Christopher Hitchens and purposefully pulls all of his questions back to domestic policy.
Old 11-21-2019, 01:01 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EJ13HqYW...jpg&name=large

Funny how the same type of excuses are coming up once again.

Last edited by Donnie D; 02-28-2020 at 11:08 PM.
Old 11-21-2019, 02:56 PM
BP Staff

Netanyahu just got indicted by Israel's Attorney General for an assorted grab bag of corruption. He's claiming it's a "coup". Where have we heard that defense for corrupt behavior from a government official before?
Old 11-21-2019, 03:51 PM

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Yang was saying this before anyone
Old 11-21-2019, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete View Post
Netanyahu just got indicted by Israel's Attorney General for an assorted grab bag of corruption. He's claiming it's a "coup". Where have we heard that defense for corrupt behavior from a government official before?
He also called it a witch hunt.
Old 11-21-2019, 05:55 PM

In the latest Politico/Morning Consult poll, released on November 19, Independents opposed impeachment and removal from office 46% to 39%

I wonder if the democrats will consider tabling impeachment.
Old 11-21-2019, 05:59 PM

Also, maybe the biggest highlight of last night's debate

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Now a lot of very left leaning pundits are saying that Tulsi somehow won this exchange. In reality, Mayor Pete showed why he's such a popular candidate. I'm a huge Gabbard fan, but Pete had quick witted retorts and very sharp responses to everything she had to say, whether you agree with him or not. His sub-communications were on point. If style/charisma was the only thing you were voting for, he'd be my candidate.
Old 11-21-2019, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie D View Post
In the latest Politico/Morning Consult poll, released on November 19, Independents opposed impeachment and removal from office 46% to 39%

I wonder if the democrats will consider tabling impeachment.
The 46% should watch Fiona Hillís testimony and reconsider.
Closed Thread