BoltProspects Community Forums  

Go Back   BoltProspects Community Forums > Miscellaneous > The Room

Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2019, 02:02 PM
Steven Stamkos' One Timer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie D View Post
Just another far left news organization trying to make Dear Leader look corrupt.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...……..this is what happens when you only listen to or read your left sources.

Flight crews have been staying at the Trump resort ever since.....please get this.....President Obama authorized them to do so.. Since then less than 6% have done so. And when they stay their they pay the government rate of a whole whopping $133 dollars.

https://news.yahoo.com/air-force-say...225352338.html

Funny how these facts can not be found on the left news sites even though the Air Force released their report into this very matter.
Old 09-14-2019, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaiverWire View Post
Who cares Donnie. As someone you has been around for these storms you should know that if the storm had entered the Gulf any of the states on the Gulf were at risk.

Be honest. This is only an issue to you and the others because of your hatred.
No, it’s an issue because it once again shows that Trump is unfit to be President.

He only job in this situation was to disseminate accurate information. He couldn’t even do that. On Sunday there was no chance of it entering the gulf. There were reports of people panicked in Alabama about a non existent threat because of his tweet.

He then spent days obsessing about how he could justify his error instead of letting it go. He diverted government personnel away from preparing for a cat 4 hurricane and instead had them working to find an explanation to justify his mistake. He altered a official map to try and cover it up. He ordered government employees to lie - the same government employees that we will need to trust to provide accurate information in the future. These action demonstrate that he is a very sick individual.

I hope you are at least checking for hemorrhoids on Dear Leader while your head is up there.
Old 09-14-2019, 02:15 PM
Cooper's Law

Waste of time, DD
Old 09-14-2019, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Who cares Donnie. As someone you has been around for these storms you should know that if the storm had entered the Gulf any of the states on the Gulf were at risk.

Be honest. This is only an issue to you and the others because of your hatred.
Or because it's a week later and trump is ordering people to cover for him and still fixating on it. Also could be because doing changing the map is illegal, which I still dont believe you have spoken out against.
Old 09-14-2019, 02:32 PM

Quote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...……..this is what happens when you only listen to or read your left sources.

Flight crews have been staying at the Trump resort ever since.....please get this.....President Obama authorized them to do so.. Since then less than 6% have done so. And when they stay their they pay the government rate of a whole whopping $133 dollars.

https://news.yahoo.com/air-force-say...225352338.html

Funny how these facts can not be found on the left news sites even though the Air Force released their report into this very matter.
Trying to hide that this was a Fox News report by showing that it is from Yahoo News?

You, of course, made up shit to cover up Dear Leader’s corruption.

The reason your comments weren’t in the mainstream media is because what you printed wasn’t accurate.

1. The Obama administration didn’t authorize stays at the Trump resort. The military entered into a contract with the airport during the Obama administration. I’m sure we have similar agreements throughout the globe in case we need to use them.
2. While the airport refueling agreement was executed while Obama was in office, the stays at Turnberry are a totally different issue.
3. That we were paying a premium to fuel at the airport - an airport that was in financial distress and, if closed, would place Trumps resort at fiscal risk. The number of fueling stops increased substantially under Trump.
4. That this resort itself was losing money and that filling empty rooms, even at the government rate was better than nothing.
5. That the resort is more than 20 miles from the airport, was there nothing more cost effective within 20 miles?
6. The soldiers were paying more than they received in per diem for restaurant costs at Trumps hotel and were having to pay the difference out of their own pocket.

That’s what happens when you only read and watch Far right wing news sources. But you take it further by lying about what those news sources said.

Last edited by Donnie D; 09-14-2019 at 03:20 PM.
Old 09-14-2019, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolthed View Post
Waste of time, DD
I know, but think of the tax dollars WW is saving us. While his head is up Trump’s ass, he can look for polyps and eliminate the cost of a colonoscopy.
Old 09-14-2019, 04:15 PM
Steve F**king Yzerman

Send a message via AIM to Maverick9911

He has the best polyps, though. Perfectly shaped and in tip-top health. Or at least according to the Kazakhstan Poo-nion of Journalism.
Old 09-14-2019, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie D View Post
I know, but think of the tax dollars WW is saving us. While his head is up Trump’s ass, he can look for polyps and eliminate the cost of a colonoscopy.
Talk about having one's head up an ass.....you are sure to kiss butt and have your head up anyone's ass that is on the left.

The Air Force states that less than 6% of the flights that fueled at this location stated at that hotel......less than 6%, and when they stayed there they paid the government rate of $133. Now how is that making money for Trump?

A majority of the flight crews stayed in locations close to the field. Maybe, just maybe, those hotels were booked for what ever reason and the crews went to Trumps hotel. Once again so what. They paid the going government rate.

Talk about hating someone and being blind as a bat look no further than some here. Can you show one piece of evidence that Trump ordered these crews there? Just one? I bet you can't, but you sure as hell want to float that idea because it fits your agenda of hate.

My God, get a life. I can just imagine what you and others will say if indictments do come down due to the reports from the IG. I will love to see your conspiracy theory and how it is all a right wing snow job.
Old 09-14-2019, 07:41 PM

Once again, you ignore the falsehoods that you were caught telling and moved to another topic.

Bolthed was right, it’s a waste of time.
Old 09-14-2019, 07:49 PM
BP Staff

DubDub caught spreading fake news again? Qu'elle surprise!