BoltProspects Community Forums  

Go Back   BoltProspects Community Forums > Hockey Talk > Game On!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-29-2013, 11:50 AM
Jester47's Avatar
Jester47 Jester47 is offline
Cooper's Law
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 4,194
Send a message via AIM to Jester47
Default 10.29 Bolts at Devils

TBL (8-3-0) NJD (2-5-4)

Game Time: 7:30

TV: NCBS (Why do they keep having the Bolts on their schedule when they hate us so much?!?!!?)

Cory Schneider still out w/the ol' "Lower Body" injury.

Last edited by Jester47; 10-29-2013 at 11:54 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-29-2013, 12:14 PM
njbolt12's Avatar
njbolt12 njbolt12 is offline
Bingo Bob's Intermission Contest
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: N/A
Posts: 1,754
Default

I'll be there in person... so 10% of the building will be Lightning fans

Hopefully no smouldering Prongerio dumpster fires cause the city to go up in flames (at least the parts that are relatively good haha).
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-29-2013, 01:16 PM
WaiverWire's Avatar
WaiverWire WaiverWire is offline
Steven Stamkos' One Timer
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Tampa
Posts: 6,732
Default

Another 2 points we need
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-29-2013, 01:19 PM
pete's Avatar
pete pete is offline
BP Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 11,840
Default

Same lineup as against FLA. Cooper's decided to give NJ a fighting chance by holding out Prongerio. Sporting.
__________________
S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-Stammermeter 2017-2018: 27
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-29-2013, 01:50 PM
The Great Zo's Avatar
The Great Zo The Great Zo is offline
Steven Stamkos' One Timer
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Wilmington, OH
Posts: 5,424
Default

The third lousy team in a row. I watched New Jersey play Columbus a week or two ago, and they are awful. How about playing 60 and closing them out in regulation, eh Bolts?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-29-2013, 01:59 PM
Hoek's Avatar
Hoek Hoek is offline
Steven Stamkos' One Timer
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Tampa, FL
Posts: 16,419
Default

Brodeur in net? Just shoot from crazy angles!

Say what you will about the Devils, but they did just beat the Bruins..
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-29-2013, 02:26 PM
Jester47's Avatar
Jester47 Jester47 is offline
Cooper's Law
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 4,194
Send a message via AIM to Jester47
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete View Post
Same lineup as against FLA. Cooper's decided to give NJ a fighting chance by holding out Prongerio. Sporting.
Except for (per Twitter):

Quote:
Erik Erlendsson‏@erlendssonTBO: And Ben Bishop off the ice and down the hallway first, so he's your #tblightning starter vs #NJDevils.

Last edited by Jester47; 10-29-2013 at 02:29 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 10-29-2013, 02:08 PM
MUDSHARK's Avatar
MUDSHARK MUDSHARK is offline
Chainsaw Charlie
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Rockledge
Posts: 495
Send a message via AIM to MUDSHARK
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester47 View Post
TBL (8-3-0) NJD (2-5-4)

Game Time: 7:30

TV: NCBS (Why do they keep having the Bolts on their schedule when they hate us so much?!?!!?)

Cory Schneider still out w/the ol' "Lower Body" injury.
The other night I was watching the NHL channel for awhile and Melrose made some positive comments about the Bolts. Something to the effect that nobody was taking about the Lightning even though they are right up with the top teams. Also mentioned that Bishop was playing great and appears to be solving the long-time Achiles heel of the team. Was actually surprised by his comments although the NHL channel seems to be mostly impartial the times I have watched their evening highlights show.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 10-29-2013, 02:35 PM
njbolt12's Avatar
njbolt12 njbolt12 is offline
Bingo Bob's Intermission Contest
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: N/A
Posts: 1,754
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUDSHARK View Post
The other night I was watching the NHL channel for awhile and Melrose made some positive comments about the Bolts. Something to the effect that nobody was taking about the Lightning even though they are right up with the top teams. Also mentioned that Bishop was playing great and appears to be solving the long-time Achiles heel of the team. Was actually surprised by his comments although the NHL channel seems to be mostly impartial the times I have watched their evening highlights show.
I saw it too and was shocked. Melrose probably threw up after he read that script.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 10-29-2013, 03:25 PM
pete's Avatar
pete pete is offline
BP Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 11,840
Default

Quote:
Except for (per Twitter):
Right you are. I retweeted that earlier, but that's an important point I should have made in my post.
__________________
S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-Stammermeter 2017-2018: 27
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:21 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2008, BoltProspects.com. All Rights Reserved.