BoltProspects Community Forums  

Go Back   BoltProspects Community Forums > Miscellaneous > The Room

Old 06-23-2020, 09:33 AM
BP Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurnTHalO View Post
So i guess the question you two keep going around is if you will vote for a very public racist for other reasons, does that make you racist? In other words, is it racist to ignore that someone is racist? To me, its really that pete believes this is true, danny does not.
It wasn’t just the racism, though, although that in of itself is pretty disqualifying. I listed about a dozen other things that should’ve made it a non-sequitor for any moral person to vote for Trump.

Use the extreme example: is there any case for forgiving someone if they voted for Hitler? We’re not quite to that extreme in this case, but we’re a decent way along that path.
Old 06-23-2020, 09:35 AM
BP Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie D View Post
Everyone knows Trump. I would spend ad money (both sides) defining Biden.
Agreed, but the key isn’t policy ads. It’s re-telling Biden’s life story as a kid from Scranton.
Old 06-23-2020, 10:04 AM
Steven Stamkos' One Timer

BLM leader calls for destroying all church stained glass windows with a white Jesus and destroying all white Jesus statutes.

If they do that, they lose virtually all support in the white community that they have gained.

Reminds me of the Bernie supporters. You have a chance to make meaningful change and you throw it all away because you can’t get everything all at once.

https://www.newsweek.com/white-jesus...r-says-1512674

Last edited by Donnie D; 06-23-2020 at 10:24 AM.
Old 06-23-2020, 10:19 AM

Quote:
BLM leader calls for destroying all church stained glass windows with a white Jesus and destroying all white Jesus statutes.

If they do that, they lose virtually all support in the white community that they have gained.
That would be fucking stupid.
Old 06-23-2020, 10:28 AM

The story was corrected today to state that Shaun King is not a BLM Leader.
Old 06-23-2020, 10:32 AM

President Donald Trump insisted on Tuesday that he was serious when he revealed that he had directed his administration to slow coronavirus testing in the United States — shattering the defenses of senior White House aides who argued Trump’s remarks were made in jest.

“I don’t kid. Let me just tell you. Let me make it clear,” Trump told reporters, when pressed on whether his comments at a campaign event Saturday in Tulsa, Okla., were intended as a joke.

This may be the first presidential election won by a guy living in the basement just letting his opponent repeatedly shoot himself in the foot.
Old 06-23-2020, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Center / left.

He can promote a police policy that recognizes good cops but has specific reforms. Green energy. Enhancing Obamacare. Dealing with the coronavirus. Eliminating tax breaks on the rich, raising the minimum wage. Women’s rights.

It’s really not that hard.
Those are all great reasons to vote for him.

None of those are going to energize the left. Do you think the left is energized right now by recognizing good cops or wants to hear that the current healthcare system is working?
Old 06-23-2020, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoek View Post
You don't have to talk about how crazy Trump is, everyone knows that. Just talk about all the areas where he's outright failed, even on the promises he made to his own supporters. I think that's how you chip away at the independents and more moderate conservatives that still lean towards him.
Yep, there you go
Old 06-23-2020, 11:30 AM
Dan Ellis' Money Problems

Remember that story that 3 cops in NYC had their milkshakes poisoned in a Shake Shack?

Completely fake news, blown up by their union (not them) to cry wolf and how they are "under attack", But you probably haven't seen this on social media as much as the initial story

https://news.yahoo.com/stop-taking-p...150444155.html
Old 06-23-2020, 12:17 PM
BP Staff

Quote:
The story was corrected today to state that Shaun King is not a BLM Leader.
Correct. He’s a Bernie Bros asshole who even Bernie Bros are beginning to spur on.