BoltProspects Community Forums  

Go Back   BoltProspects Community Forums > Miscellaneous > The Room

Old 07-04-2019, 02:20 PM
The Bulin Wall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puckhead View Post
Need to hear from JD Hebner---6.4 mag quake centered in Ridgecrest. TV is showing lots of damage. Hope he's OK.
All good. Nothing serious. We are in aptos right now but folks are checking on our stuff.

Thanks.
Old 07-04-2019, 02:22 PM
BP Staff

Quote:
Hmmmmm, what you smoking pete. Please show where I am not concerned about children? Please show me? But here you go again just making stuff up.
We all observed you come out of a hiatus to defend the administration policy of kidnapping children from their parents and chucking them in cages. “But It happened a handful of times against SOP under Obama so that makes it ok,” I believe was your whataboutism defense. Likewise, when faced with an IG report from DHS about dangerous overcrowding in detention centers, your tribal partisan knee jerk reaction was to deny the fact of these people’s suffering and claim, “It all depends on your definition of overcrowding,” or some such nonsense.

It’s fascinating to me that you are more offended by Colin Kaepernick and the potential removal of confederate and slave trade era buildings than you are real, ongoing human rights abuses being committed in the American people’s name by this government every single day.

Colin Kaepernick is a bit of a knucklehead, but to the best of my knowledge he’s never denied a child basic necessities like bedding or soap. Never forced them to freeze until their noses ran in concrete block cold boxes or crammed them into squalid wire cages.

I guess what I’m trying to tell you is that you have some pretty fucked up priorities if you honestly think that anything Colin Kaepernick says or any confederate monument is really more important than the welfare and safety of real life flesh and blood children. And the only conclusion that I can draw from that lack of perspective and priorities is that you must think those children to be less than human for some reason. I think we can all speculate the reason why.
Old 07-04-2019, 02:29 PM
BP Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaiverWire View Post
You are so funny. What not come to today and stop complaining about the past as it is far too easy to say something like why didn't you get it done when you had 60 seats? Why???? Because when you even hold a majority, no matter how slim it is, it still is hard to get things passed.

But you, you just want to cry about a missed seat on the SCOTUS. Get over it and move on. Instead you sit and bitch and I am sure you are not physically doing a thing to help those kids.
For the record, the Democrats had 60 seats in for only the blink of an eye due to Al Franken’s contested election, the party switch of Arlen Spector, and the illness of Senator Byrd and the death of Senator Kennedy. The “two year Obama supermajority” is a GD lie, and what little time they had with it they used to pass the ACA.

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_1929869

But, you know, keep fucking lying your ass off. I guess it’s better than having to face up to the fact that Mitch McConnell is the single biggest obstructionist in the history of the United States Congress.
Old 07-04-2019, 11:13 PM
Cooper's Law

Quote:
Let us be honest here though. With the election gearing up the left will not give this administration one victory as they are so opposed to them.
See: McConnell, Mitch.

Quote:
I just love how you and others love to throw around the word "Nazis", yet it is you and your puppet masters that want to silence others from their ability to have free speech.
Who on the left is trying to stifle free speech? Free speech is protected, not hate speech. I'm sure your go-to answer will be the Antifa boogeymen. Remember what 'Antifa' stands for, anti-fascist. You have a problem with people gathering to shout down neo-Nazis, racists, and bigots? As if we didn't already know the answer...

Quote:
HAHAHAHAHAHA...….why do you give those 2 credit?
Because they DO have power over our 'President'. Are you saying that fucktards like Sean Hannity don't have Trump's ear? Trump literally calls him every night to check in and make sure he's doing the right thing and not making his base mad.
Old 07-05-2019, 08:42 AM
Steven Stamkos' One Timer

The government was shut down by Trump after he broke the agreement with republicans and democrats after Ann Coulter called him him a pussy and threatened to no longer allow him to grab hers.

Why has he flipped 180 degrees on the citizen question? He is a slave to the thoughts on Faux News.
Old 07-05-2019, 09:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete View Post
We all observed you come out of a hiatus to defend the administration policy of kidnapping children from their parents and chucking them in cages. “But It happened a handful of times against SOP under Obama so that makes it ok,” I believe was your whataboutism defense. Likewise, when faced with an IG report from DHS about dangerous overcrowding in detention centers, your tribal partisan knee jerk reaction was to deny the fact of these people’s suffering and claim, “It all depends on your definition of overcrowding,” or some such nonsense.

It’s fascinating to me that you are more offended by Colin Kaepernick and the potential removal of confederate and slave trade era buildings than you are real, ongoing human rights abuses being committed in the American people’s name by this government every single day.

Colin Kaepernick is a bit of a knucklehead, but to the best of my knowledge he’s never denied a child basic necessities like bedding or soap. Never forced them to freeze until their noses ran in concrete block cold boxes or crammed them into squalid wire cages.

I guess what I’m trying to tell you is that you have some pretty fucked up priorities if you honestly think that anything Colin Kaepernick says or any confederate monument is really more important than the welfare and safety of real life flesh and blood children. And the only conclusion that I can draw from that lack of perspective and priorities is that you must think those children to be less than human for some reason. I think we can all speculate the reason why.
Look no further than calling someone a liar pete. Your "cages" are far from it. They are a fencing that take place of walls. This is also the same type of separation that Obama started. So lets call it as it is. You stay silent when Obama did it and now you cry like a littler baby when the GOP does it.....and why would this be....because you hate one side so much and refuse to give them an inch.
Old 07-05-2019, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_narrow_way View Post

Who on the left is trying to stifle free speech? Free speech is protected, not hate speech. I'm sure your go-to answer will be the Antifa boogeymen. Remember what 'Antifa' stands for, anti-fascist. You have a problem with people gathering to shout down neo-Nazis, racists, and bigots? As if we didn't already know the answer...

When it come to violence I sure do have a problem, we all should. But some here fell that "taking this to the streets" is the way to go.

Look no further than the words you and the left use:

Quote:
neo-Nazis, racists, and bigots
It amazes me just how freely you are in throwing those words out there. These are noting but words given to you by your puppet master in an attempt to silence others with an opinion you hate.
Old 07-05-2019, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie D View Post
The government was shut down by Trump after he broke the agreement with republicans and democrats after Ann Coulter called him him a pussy and threatened to no longer allow him to grab hers.

Why has he flipped 180 degrees on the citizen question? He is a slave to the thoughts on Faux News.

Oh please, as if every politician does not flip from issue to issue.

Be honest....this is not about Trump. You would be saying the same thing about anyone with an (R) after their name and sitting in the Oval Office.
Old 07-05-2019, 10:04 AM
BP Staff

Quote:
Look no further than calling someone a liar pete. Your "cages" are far from it. They are a fencing that take place of walls. This is also the same type of separation that Obama started. So lets call it as it is. You stay silent when Obama did it and now you cry like a littler baby when the GOP does it.....and why would this be....because you hate one side so much and refuse to give them an inch.
“It depends on what your definition of a ‘cage’ and let me repeat my same debunked trope about it all being Obama’s fault, too! MAGA baby!”

You sure showed me, Waiver.

Clown.
Old 07-05-2019, 10:13 AM
Cooper's Law

Send a message via AIM to Jester47

How about we stop focusing on placing blame and focus on fixing the damn problem...