BoltProspects Community Forums  

Go Back   BoltProspects Community Forums > Hockey Talk > Channelside

Old 06-30-2014, 09:08 AM
Oren Koules' Pocket Comb

Default I liked Ott better in StL than in Buffalo

He or Dom Moore would be PK and faceoff winning additions that I would be happy to see happen. Much to be said for those already indoctrinated and buying into the Coop system, so staying out of the F FA market is absolutely OK with me. Puck possession time by a F means more to me than for D since it usually identifies which zone you are spending your time in and I would rather find a people mover for those who park in front of Bishop and I don't think that means only a Dman like Brewer if he were ever that type. Ott might be that man. Dom will hit you and pester you and move the puck while being a positive for the whole community not just the locker room. I would think SFY could just sit and sort out his F options already on the roster or to be signed and be happy. That means we could be crazy in the FA F market since SFY does not tip his hand at the table and on hell of a bluffer.
Old 06-30-2014, 10:55 AM
Cooper's Law

Sad to see Thompson move on, but I have faith in Yzerman and he was making a tad bit too much as a 4th liner.
Old 06-30-2014, 11:18 AM
Administrator

Send a message via Yahoo to timothy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseSpace View Post
Sad to see Thompson move on, but I have faith in Yzerman and he was making a tad bit too much as a 4th liner.
Not really the money per se... there's been some unexpected accelerated development in the system that is causing a logjam... clearing the jam for younger players to step in while clearing space for upgrades in roster.