BoltProspects Community Forums  

Go Back   BoltProspects Community Forums > Hockey Talk > Game On!

Old 12-11-2013, 08:56 PM
Steve F**king Yzerman

Quote:
Originally Posted by astro View Post
He's lucky. Non-skill player playing for tampa (not pitt), easily could have gotten 25-255 for that hit.
Old 12-11-2013, 09:18 PM
Oren Koules' Pocket Comb

Default the second hit/continuation took Alzur again into the boards

I agree with the assessment after watching:

http://prohockeytalk.nbcsports.com/2...arding-alzner/

Way too far away from the boards with potential to drive the head and neck in very awkwardly.
Old 12-11-2013, 09:49 PM
Steven Stamkos' One Timer

If it happened to a Bolt I'd be livid, but for some reason I don't think the other guy would get suspended.
Old 12-11-2013, 10:18 PM
Johnny Shortside

The suspension doesn't really matter that much because I'm pretty sure even if Panik had not been suspended he would of been in the press box as a healthy scratch anyway. Labrie is coming back tomorrow and Malone and Pyatt will be ready shortly after Christmas so unless Panik proves something really soon he's going to be on his way to the Syracuse.

Also I'm starting to think I jinxed Panik by saying I wanted him to play like an asshole against Washington. Oops
Old 12-11-2013, 10:22 PM
Dan Ellis' Money Problems

Default Yep

I have that same feeling RSchmitz, especially after the take down of TJ in the 3rd against the Craps and no call, Chimera always gets away with crap, wonder if they will start fineing refs for missing calls that result in injuries, should be interesting to see if the rules are fairly administered ...oh it's the NHL probably not.
Old 12-12-2013, 12:21 PM
Bingo Bob's Intermission Contest

Send a message via AIM to njbolt12

Chimera is the bald, North American Ovechkin with no hands. His running Kubina in the 2011 ECSF hurt us the next series against Boston (and the next year, because Kuby really fell off a damn cliff after that). Although you could argue les officials would have just let more shit go to compensate.

Fuck the Caps. They'll never win when it counts when Ovechkin is your captain and centerpiece, you have another fat lazy dirtbag jersey shore wannabe in Green on "defense", and you've got Backstrom- who makes Joe Thornton looks like the hockey equivalent of Michael Jordan in the playoffs - as your #1C. The fact that George McPhee is a piss poor GM with Sather-like job security and Ted Leonsis is hockey's fan choking equivalent of Dan Snyder is great news for that organization of wilting violets.

You may have run up the score on us when we were OK laughingstocks (and pulled off a dickbag celly or two in a meaningless ass game), and you may win a few bullshit games in the regular season, but there's nothing that you've done that matches that two playoff series and 8 game streak winning streak that Tampa has smacked you down with.

... except maybe the sight of an emasculated Ovechkin being rescued from fighting the 50lbs lighter Steve Downie.

Fuck the Caps.
Old 12-12-2013, 12:39 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSchmitz View Post
If it happened to a Bolt I'd be livid, but for some reason I don't think the other guy would get suspended.
Have this same feeling also