BoltProspects Community Forums  

Go Back   BoltProspects Community Forums > Hockey Talk > Game On!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #71  
Old 04-05-2013, 10:48 AM
Top Shelf's Avatar
Top Shelf Top Shelf is offline
Evan Oberg's Frequent Flyer Miles
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 3,338
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Shelf View Post
Last but not least, props to Sweet 16 for helping the team win with the game-winning goal...again
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat664422 View Post
I liked the hustle and intensity from both Purcell and Carle tonight...
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 04-05-2013, 11:06 AM
uf1910 uf1910 is offline
Vaclav Prospal Survivalist
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 741
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scobo_24 View Post
I'm surprised no one has mentioned purcell. kid had an outstanding game and has opened up... skating hard, puck handing through defenders, and finding opening players in the slot.


For 2 straight games at that. We never get to a shootout against the Turds if not for the play of Purcell. He looks like he has rocket boosters in his skates, he's digging in the corners, and he's playing solid 2-way hockey. Now just keep that play going with some consistency
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 04-05-2013, 11:13 AM
uf1910 uf1910 is offline
Vaclav Prospal Survivalist
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 741
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aapbolt View Post
Yes uf1910, I also saw Cooper give Ben a head bump ....pretty cool on his part, rarely see a coach do that. It is like he is saying we ate all in this together, I like that. KF43, great pics...thanks
I even commented to a friend I was watching the game with b/c I was surprised he could walk so easily on the ice. Wondered if he had sticky shoes or something. Either way Cooper going on the ice really shows who he is as a coach and a person. He understands the gravity of Bishop's play last night and what it could mean for this team moving forward.
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 04-05-2013, 01:58 PM
BurnTHalO's Avatar
BurnTHalO BurnTHalO is offline
Dan Ellis' Money Problems
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Perrysburg, OH
Posts: 2,820
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scobo_24 View Post
I'm surprised no one has mentioned purcell. kid had an outstanding game and has opened up... skating hard, puck handing through defenders, and finding opening players in the slot.
he's had an outstanding week.
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 04-05-2013, 02:34 PM
Alex's Avatar
Alex Alex is offline
Curtis McElhinney's Game Worn Jersey
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Alexandria, VA
Posts: 2,195
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by uf1910 View Post
I even commented to a friend I was watching the game with b/c I was surprised he could walk so easily on the ice. Wondered if he had sticky shoes or something. Either way Cooper going on the ice really shows who he is as a coach and a person. He understands the gravity of Bishop's play last night and what it could mean for this team moving forward.
Nah, once the ice has been chopped up that much from the period, walking on it isn't a problem - I do it all the time.
Reply With Quote
  #76  
Old 04-05-2013, 03:43 PM
Hoek's Avatar
Hoek Hoek is offline
Steven Stamkos' One Timer
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Tampa, FL
Posts: 11,258
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex View Post
Nah, once the ice has been chopped up that much from the period, walking on it isn't a problem - I do it all the time.
It's how you play broomball. Wait for the hockey team to chop it up first.
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 04-05-2013, 04:27 PM
Alex's Avatar
Alex Alex is offline
Curtis McElhinney's Game Worn Jersey
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Alexandria, VA
Posts: 2,195
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoek View Post
It's how you play broomball. Wait for the hockey team to chop it up first.
And I'll gladly accommodate the broomball players out there
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 04-06-2013, 08:18 AM
Top Shelf's Avatar
Top Shelf Top Shelf is offline
Evan Oberg's Frequent Flyer Miles
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 3,338
Default

In what way?
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old 04-06-2013, 09:44 AM
Alex's Avatar
Alex Alex is offline
Curtis McElhinney's Game Worn Jersey
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Alexandria, VA
Posts: 2,195
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Shelf View Post
In what way?
...is this question what I think it is? Haha.

For the record, chopping up the ice.
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old 04-06-2013, 01:06 PM
sandalskate's Avatar
sandalskate sandalskate is offline
John Tortorella's Doghouse
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Dunedin, Fl.
Posts: 370
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex View Post
...is this question what I think it is? Haha.

For the record, chopping up the ice.
phew. glad we cleared that up...
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2008, BoltProspects.com. All Rights Reserved.