BoltProspects Community Forums  

Go Back   BoltProspects Community Forums > Hockey Talk > Game On!

Old 03-21-2013, 03:26 PM
Steve F**king Yzerman

Send a message via Yahoo to Coldrice

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurnTHalO View Post
Dead serious, I've thought this with our top guys for the past few weeks. Marty is old, and playing 24-25 minutes a game is just insane. But it looks like they take the chance to relax some. Case was just never made like last night, where Carle dumped the puck in and NOBODY chased it. Eventually someone went down low (other 4 stayed where they were at) and Toronto had an easy clear.
That, IIRC, was the infamous "Boucher line matching" line change we were discussing in chat last nite
Old 03-21-2013, 06:42 PM
BP Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by cromag View Post
During the broadcast, Ferraro (think that's who it was) mentioned that Boucher told him to trim it, because he (Gudas) was in the NHL now.
For what it's worth, when I asked Gudas about the trim, he told me he hadn't seen his parents in a while and wanted to clean up for them, then joked about wanting to make a good impression for the home fans (he was making his home debut) and also that that it's not as cold in Tampa as it is in Syracuse.
Old 03-22-2013, 11:27 AM
Evan Oberg's Frequent Flyer Miles

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandalskate View Post
I NEVER watch the between period interviews anymore- if it isn't Marty Raymond for the millionth time saying nothing about nothing, then it is a player saying even less about nothing. Terrible interviews to a man. Waste of programming time.
+1
Quote:
Further, watching that game last night was an exercise in tolerance for me. The lack of urgency this team ALWAYS reverts to is staggering. When the Bolts play poorly, which they did last night, isn't it them repeating the same mistakes over and over that they did in the last 15 games that they also played poorly in? No compete, second to the puck, can't clear the zone, can't enter the zone on the PP, etc. It is like being forced to watch Gone With the Wind for 24 hours straight. I think I'd rather be water boarded then have to watch another three periods of two steps and reach....
+2