BoltProspects Community Forums  

Go Back   BoltProspects Community Forums > Miscellaneous > Sports Talk

Closed Thread

Old 01-16-2013, 08:16 PM
Guy Boucher's One-Three-One

Send a message via AIM to Maverick9911

Well if they got duped by this, it just goes to show that maybe they were duped by Sandy Hook and Benghazi, too.

(And despite all the rampant "Who the hell opened up the gas main?" crazy running rampant today, I am NOT being serious here. It is PURELY sarcasm, even though irresponsible people have said just that this afternoon and actually meant it sincerely, including Duemig.)
Old 01-23-2013, 08:52 AM
Steven Stamkos' One Timer

Unbelievable the sour grapes from Tim Brown. Give me a fucking break. We would have stomped the Raiders no matter what their game plan was.
Old 02-03-2013, 10:47 PM
Cooper's Law

Surprise move by the NFL to bring back the replacement refs for the Super Bowl. From start to finish, the 2012 NFL season is going to go down as the year of the botched call.

Once again, it proves that you just can't put yourself in a position where the refs can decide a game, because they will blow it. Despite the blown call, San Francisco only has themselves to blame by stinking it up for the first half.

Last edited by Donnie D; 02-04-2013 at 12:24 AM.
Old 02-04-2013, 07:59 AM
Dan Ellis' Money Problems

Send a message via AIM to Jester47

As a Bucs fan, the thing that sticks out to me from the game... SF needs to upgrade their DBs... Hummmmm I seem to remember that's what the Bucs need to as well... which team is going to look more attractive to FAs?!?!?!

That being said, I don't know what SF cap looks like for next year...
Old 02-04-2013, 09:03 AM

I thought that was a good non call at the end personally. Crabtree pushed off and the ball was out of bounds anyway.

I'm hoping Leon Sandcastle falls to us at #13 in the draft.
Old 02-04-2013, 09:04 AM
Steve F**king Yzerman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie D View Post
Surprise move by the NFL to bring back the replacement refs for the Super Bowl. From start to finish, the 2012 NFL season is going to go down as the year of the botched call.

Once again, it proves that you just can't put yourself in a position where the refs can decide a game, because they will blow it. Despite the blown call, San Francisco only has themselves to blame by stinking it up for the first half.
What angers me more than the end of the game is how blatant everything for Baltimore has been since Ray announced his retirement and Goodell announced he wants him in the front office. Go back and watch the Denver game. Dierdorf HATES Peyton Manning and loves Ray, and even he was making cooments (and I quote) "Well, sure, the defender got there a second early, but that was so bang-bang, I don't call that." Then repeat that line 6 (no, I'm not exagerating) times. 6 pass interference calls they just let go so the Ravens benefited. Then go back earlier in the Super Bowl. There were three times after the whistle that Ravens players threw punches, and one time where he actually pushed the official, and they got 0 penalties. My wife, who knows next to nothing on football, even questioned if there was a big penalty for pushing a ref like that. Now add in the end of the game with 2 no calls on PI. The appearance is just horrid, but we love terrible human beings, and nobody will question it.
Old 02-04-2013, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoek View Post
I'm hoping Leon Sandcastle falls to us at #13 in the draft.
That was one of the better efforts of the night. I really did LOL at that.
Old 12-03-2013, 09:27 AM
Brad Richard's Contract

Seahawk fans were so loud last night they set off a seismometer that was a few blocks away with a reading in the magnitude 1-to-2 range.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/03/us/sea...html?hpt=hp_t2
Old 12-03-2013, 11:22 AM

Good for them... that team is truning into a monster at just the right time...
Old 12-03-2013, 11:28 AM

They're my second team right now. Would love to see our expansion sister win the big one finally after they got kinda jobbed against the Steelers.
Closed Thread