BoltProspects Community Forums  

Go Back   BoltProspects Community Forums > Hockey Talk > Game On!

Old 03-14-2012, 12:52 AM
Larry Hirsch's Travel Agent

Hated the effort after the 1st. Tic could have had a shutout and we could have had 8 goals or more if we had actually pressed at all the last 2 periods. That crap needs to stop pronto.

Glad to see Stamkos get 50 in person, that was awesome. Our team D did a good job in clearing out the rebounds and limiting the B's to just one shot and nothing else. Best 1st period we've had all year.
Old 03-14-2012, 01:04 AM
Brad Richard's Contract

stammer realy is a beast.
Old 03-14-2012, 01:26 AM
Brian Bradley's Pimp Blazer

Great game, excited about Tic's play since hes been here in Tampa. Happy to see Connolly getting some assists of late but would like to see him hit the net soon. And is it just me or is it really exciting to see Brian Lee with 4 points in 7 games with the bolts.

Oh and Commodore had no business fighting Thorton, not only did he lose the fight badly but it did change the moment, exactly what Thorton wanted to do.
Old 03-14-2012, 02:08 AM
Manon Rheaume Lookalike

I don't think Thornton really sparked his team as much as we played like crap. That game was very sloppy and boring in my opinion, but we took advantage of our opportunities, especially early, and caught Boston's goalies and defense on a bad night. I was very happy for Stamkos but other than that I wasn't really into it, pretty bizarre game.

I like what Commodore did. He got it out of the way and took one (well, a bunch) for the team.
Old 03-14-2012, 08:39 AM
Evan Oberg's Frequent Flyer Miles

http://prohockeytalk.nbcsports.com/2...0-goal-scorer/
Old 03-14-2012, 09:03 AM
Vincent Lecavalier's Lifetime Contract

Gotta hand it to the refs, they tried to give BOS enough PP time to do some damage, but our PK was up to the task.

Great job by Tik, getting his first point, penalty and win all in one game. Would've been cool as hell to add shutout to that list; but when his team is inviting and permitting the opposition to outshoot them 32-7 over the final two periods, it's a little challenging to keep every one of those out of the net.

No team that's not a Cup contender featuring a bunch of AHLers and getting outshot 34-17 in a game should ever win 6-1 over the Stanely Cup Champions and the league's best goaltender (plus his backup). That was one of the more bizarre games we'll ever see in that regard. We deserved some bounces to go our way for a change, and boy, did they ever

Here's hoping they saved some of that mojo for Thu night vs NJ