View Single Post
Old 07-02-2019, 07:39 PM
Keefamania!

Default MSNBC's Joe Scarborough blasts 'Woke Democrats' in fiery tweetstorm: You'll 'lose ano

MSNBC's Joe Scarborough blasts 'Woke Democrats' in fiery tweetstorm: You'll 'lose another election to Trump'

'..."The Betsy Ross flag is now a symbol of White Nationalism and slavery? Not defiance against a distant monarchy? Really, Nike?" Scarborough asked. "PC madness is accelerating just in time for 2020. Trump feeds on your reflexive Wokeness. Great job, everybody."
"Let me disabuse Woke Democrats of the notion that I expect them to adjust their beliefs and strategies to suit former Republicans. I don't," Scarborough continued. "But I do want them to refrain from blowing themselves up politically and re-electing Trump... But y'all be y'all and lose another election to Trump that you should have won. And start by continuing to fight those who want him beaten just as badly." ...'

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...ump-kaepernick
"...But the larger point I want to emphasize here is that there is no serious person out there who would suggest somehow that you could even — you could even rig America’s elections, in part, because they are so decentralized and the numbers of votes involved.

There is no evidence that that has happened in the past or that there are instances in which that will happen this time.
..."

Partial text of President Obama's October 18, 2016 Speech