View Single Post
Old 03-21-2019, 04:16 AM
John Grahame's Designated Driver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatwater View Post
Definitely, I'm betting the craps are extremely frustrated after this one. And honestly most of the goals they've scored these past two games have come off of flagrant turnovers or very fortunate rebound bounces right on the stick.

It's a terrible shame we let them get a point tonight. Would love to be responsible for a Craps>Pens first round match up.
We get another shot at beating them in regulation to push them back in the standings. But the Isle's will need to step up as they took it on the chin losing both Valtteri Filppula and Cal Clutterbuck to upper-body injuries in their game against the Bruins on Monday.

I did state Kemphy did get what he deserved for that cheap cross check to the face of Paquette. Yes, you never want to see some one go down like that but with all the crap the refs are letting go in these games it was bound to come and bite someone in the game. Better them than us.

Wilson is still looking to troll Cernak but he was smart all night WTG big boy.
Can Vasy give us 16 games like that in the playoffs? My oh My he is truly special. We better all hope the canadian dollar goes to parity to help pay for these boys in the next couple years.