View Single Post
Old 12-20-2013, 10:17 AM
The Chief's Canadian Ginger Ale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Shelf View Post
What an awesome game to watch. Right out of the gate they take the lead, never to give it up...Cote gets his first NHL point...stellar game from Lindback...whenver NSH scored a PPG they came right back with a goal of their own...Hedman looked totally fine in his return, making some sick passes....Killorn scored while also registering a shot on goal...another 2 pts. vs. the West,...and all without Steven Stamkos. What's not to like?
I especially liked in the 3rd when he had the puck at red line and their defense softly skated to their bench and he rushed up ice with st louis for a 2-on-1 scoring chance. Letangish... was sweet to see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Shelf View Post
On what team? Is there a GM out there desperate enough to take THAT gamble at this point? Every team needs a backup netminder, and he's proven effective enough in that role if played sparingly...maybe he could become part of a trade package for a solid D later as we have sufficient G in the system already
I am more thinking out loud than anything. Clearly you dont go changing anything thats not broken right now. but a 1.63 goals for.... not many goalies are going to win that many games.

Our goalie position in our organization right now is looking better than it ever has. If need be, with a package with a forward; im saying we can get a good defenseman for a playoff push. Mainly, I don't think lindback's stock will stop rising any time soon. lets sit on this and see what happens.