BoltProspects Community Forums

BoltProspects Community Forums (http://boltprospects.com/forum/index.php)
-   Game On! (http://boltprospects.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Bolts @ Sens 2/22 7:30 pm (http://boltprospects.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14241)

Sotnos 02-22-2018 07:38 PM

Bolts @ Sens 2/22 7:30 pm
 
Louis Domingue leads #tblightning on ice, will make his 5th start for Tampa Bay. Has been pretty solid (2-2, 3.26 goals against average). Looks like Sustr, Conacher out, with Koekkoek and Dotchin in

(per Joe Smith twitter)

Jester47 02-22-2018 08:29 PM

Odd lines tonight...


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ThorBolt 02-22-2018 09:56 PM

How was that not goalie interference. The initial right call was made the reversal was very wrong. If I was a team I would run goalie and commit interference all the time. With the crapshoot that is Toronto some more will keep.

BurnTHalO 02-22-2018 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThorBolt (Post 224745)
How was that not goalie interference. The initial right call was made the reversal was very wrong. If I was a team I would run goalie and commit interference all the time. With the crapshoot that is Toronto some more will keep.

I guess dotchin, while being on the left side, channeled his own inner Jedi and pushed him from the right.

Hoek 02-22-2018 10:18 PM

It's gone from coin flips to literally being the opposite of what you expect.

WaiverWire 02-23-2018 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sotnos (Post 224740)
Louis Domingue leads #tblightning on ice, will make his 5th start for Tampa Bay. Has been pretty solid (2-2, 3.26 goals against average). Looks like Sustr, Conacher out, with Koekkoek and Dotchin in

(per Joe Smith twitter)

We need to give Domingue more starts as it looks like Vasy has hit that wall with all the games he has played. We need the October Vasy when the play offs start.

jason_haas 02-23-2018 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WaiverWire (Post 224765)
We need to give Domingue more starts as it looks like Vasy has hit that wall with all the games he has played. We need the October Vasy when the play offs start.

8 game homestand in March should help a lot as well.

I think Vasy will get the next three games with Domingue back in on Thursday against Dallas. Second night of a back to back and a non conference opponent.

After that, you can mix in Domingue every third game or so. I'd certainly think NYR on the 8th and OTT on the 13th are opportunities.

WaiverWire 02-23-2018 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jason_haas (Post 224769)
8 game homestand in March should help a lot as well.

I think Vasy will get the next three games with Domingue back in on Thursday against Dallas. Second night of a back to back and a non conference opponent.

After that, you can mix in Domingue every third game or so. I'd certainly think NYR on the 8th and OTT on the 13th are opportunities.

I would not mind seeing him get the nod again in Montreal.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:38 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2008, BoltProspects.com. All Rights Reserved.