BoltProspects Community Forums

BoltProspects Community Forums (http://boltprospects.com/forum/index.php)
-   Game On! (http://boltprospects.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   March 9th: Blackhawks @ Tampa (http://boltprospects.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6432)

Scobo_24 03-09-2011 07:55 PM

couple notes...

ohlund is crushhing people and i mean crushing people. kanes then toews both got laid out

passes look a little sloppy

outstanding save by roloson.... top 5 save of the year

and STAMKOSSSSS WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

BurnTHalO 03-09-2011 07:55 PM

Haha, I thought Clark screwed that pass up horribly, turned out he had better vision than I did from the TV. Nice breakout.

BurnTHalO 03-09-2011 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scobo_24 (Post 98157)
couple notes...

ohlund is crushhing people and i mean crushing people. kanes then toews both got laid out

passes look a little sloppy

and STAMKOSSSSS WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

It feels like the puck may be bouncing but I can't tell. The puck just seems to be coming off everyone's stick.

Avery86 03-09-2011 07:58 PM

It's good to see Ohlund flattening people again.

Avery86 03-09-2011 08:00 PM

Is this a Chicago feed or a VS. feed? :rolleyes:

BurnTHalO 03-09-2011 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Avery86 (Post 98161)
Is this a Chicago feed or a VS. feed? :rolleyes:

Chicago. This is the actual Chicago feed that Vs. is piggybacking off of.

Avery86 03-09-2011 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BurnTHalO (Post 98162)
Chicago. This is the actual Chicago feed that Vs. is piggybacking off of.

Oh, haha. Good to know.

I think I just saw a guy in a Blackhawks sweater wearing a Red Sox hat. Sigh.

Maverick9911 03-09-2011 08:05 PM

I remember going to a Blackhawks game here once a few years back. A couple of Roenick jerseys, a throwback Hull and then a Daze or two.

Bandwagon slime.

BurnTHalO 03-09-2011 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Avery86 (Post 98163)
Oh, haha. Good to know.

I think I just saw a guy in a Blackhawks sweater wearing a Red Sox hat. Sigh.

I really can't believe how freaking cheap Vs. is. I just want one guy who does almost all the games who is hired by Vs. Give us a Gary Thorne.

Scobo_24 03-09-2011 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BurnTHalO (Post 98162)
Chicago. This is the actual Chicago feed that Vs. is piggybacking off of.

the irony is in the last versus "nuetral" feed when we played the crapitals...felt more like an away team feed than this one.

MARTYYYYY!!!!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:32 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2008, BoltProspects.com. All Rights Reserved.