BoltProspects Community Forums

BoltProspects Community Forums (http://boltprospects.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Janitor's Closet (http://boltprospects.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Status of the update? (http://boltprospects.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14959)

Donnie D 03-07-2019 10:58 AM

Status of the update?

I think an update on the update is overdue.

Also, anyone else having problems getting to user CP? Iíll go hours not being able to get there and then, like magic, you can open the page.

Sotnos 03-07-2019 05:37 PM

It's working for me right now.

I'll nag Tim, I'm guessing he got overwhelmed with work or something.

dannybolt 07-14-2019 05:21 PM

Hey guys, any status update on the message board update/upgrade?

Jester47 07-15-2019 06:27 AM

Unfortunately, this is why I dropped my Patreon donation a while back. I LOVE this site and all of the BP staff, they rock the hockey info and give us a place to congregate and do so on their own time. That being said, none of the updates foretold quite sometime ago were forthcoming. Again, was totally my choice to sign up for Patreon in the first place, so no not bitching, just explaining why I also made the choice to stop contributing in that way.

I love it here please don't ban me!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hoek 07-17-2019 09:44 AM

Yeah I'm getting a bit antsy about the lack of updates myself.

pete 07-22-2019 07:04 PM

Well... I pinged Chad and Tim in the last week with a link to the thread. Kind of surprised that Tim hasn't dropped in yet.

Sotnos 07-23-2019 07:06 AM

I told him about it when it was posted & he said he'd give an update.

dannybolt 07-23-2019 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sotnos (Post 242778)
I told him about it when it was posted & he said he'd give an update.

When I posted a refresh, or when DD posted his original request 4 months ago?

I’m happy to throw in a few bucks every month for Pete’s recaps, the board, the prospect write ups and Chads podcast; I have no issue there. However, the Patreon started a year ago ostensibly as a way to fund upgrading the board, but since then, there has been nary a peep as to a status update, despite multiple requests. Tim might be busy, but it’s impossible for him to be too busy to give a single progress update in a year. I think we all appreciate that this is a labor of
Love, and we are grateful for it, but just let us know what’s going on. I hope I’m not coming off as entitled, but maybe a little impatient...

RSchmitz 07-23-2019 05:50 PM

Tim said he would be rolling out the new message board in August...2018. Is he ok?

Sotnos 07-23-2019 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dannybolt (Post 242779)
When I posted a refresh, or when DD posted his original request 4 months ago?

Both :D

Feel free to dm Tim on discord also. I assume he's been really busy, but he's the only one that can do the upgrading.