BoltProspects Community Forums

BoltProspects Community Forums (http://boltprospects.com/forum/index.php)
-   Channelside (http://boltprospects.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Season Ticket Renewals (http://boltprospects.com/forum/showthread.php?t=587)

Flycoon 09-04-2008 04:14 PM

Season Ticket Renewals
 
I have had 1/2 season tickets for the past 4 years; 3 in the Jeep Club last year down low in 106. I have not renewed and find it strange that I have yet to receive a call from my ticket rep.

Is there a change in the front office regarding contacting past season ticket holders?

Sotnos 09-04-2008 04:24 PM

I've been called several times & didn't have a pack last year (but I did in previous years). Very weird that they didn't call you before single game tickets went on sale.

gwf82 09-04-2008 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flycoon (Post 16722)
I have had 1/2 season tickets for the past 4 years; 3 in the Jeep Club last year down low in 106. I have not renewed and find it strange that I have yet to receive a call from my ticket rep.

Is there a change in the front office regarding contacting past season ticket holders?

If you havent been called and want to let me know by PM if you want to be as I can get someone on top of it for you. Just an offer if you do want tickets still :)

Flycoon 09-04-2008 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gwf82 (Post 16724)
If you havent been called and want to let me know by PM if you want to be as I can get someone on top of it for you. Just an offer if you do want tickets still :)

I'm going the single ticket route this year. Just thought it strange not to get a call after spending around $10K (not including $8 beers, lol) the past 4 years.

We are planning a trip to Paris for next May so the $ are allocated there.

gwf82 09-04-2008 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flycoon (Post 16725)
I'm going the single ticket route this year. Just thought it strange not to get a call after spending around $10K (not including $8 beers, lol) the past 4 years.

We are planning a trip to Paris for next May so the $ are allocated there.

Ahh gotcha...that works, trip to Paris is definitely more important :)

They had quite a bit of turnover in the summer in their ticket sales department over the summer. Theres quite a few new reps as well as a number of reps that got promotions within the department that have to give up their clients to reps as they moved to the bigger sales groups like corporate sales.

the_narrow_way 09-04-2008 05:41 PM

I received a snail mail from a new Rep. He said my previous Rep moved on to other things and wanted to introduce himself.

The most I've bought in one shot is like 6 tickets. I'm not sure why season ticket holders wouldn't have at least got a letter.

bassassin 09-04-2008 05:47 PM

Slightly OT but still about tickets, I am planning to visit Tampa next year end of March/beginning of April when should I buy tickets if I want to see a game? Also I might be around for a few weeks so should they make it to the playoffs I might want to see a game, when do playoff tickets become available?

Flycoon 09-04-2008 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gwf82 (Post 16727)
Ahh gotcha...that works, trip to Paris is definitely more important :)

They had quite a bit of turnover in the summer in their ticket sales department over the summer. Theres quite a few new reps as well as a number of reps that got promotions within the department that have to give up their clients to reps as they moved to the bigger sales groups like corporate sales.

My old rep, Mike Warren, is still there.

gwf82 09-04-2008 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flycoon (Post 16749)
My old rep, Mike Warren, is still there.


Hmmm, thats quite odd then. I'll see what I can find out just out of curiosity to see what the deal was as the money you spent generally puts you in a call first type bracket for renewals.

gwf82 09-04-2008 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bassassin (Post 16731)
Slightly OT but still about tickets, I am planning to visit Tampa next year end of March/beginning of April when should I buy tickets if I want to see a game? Also I might be around for a few weeks so should they make it to the playoffs I might want to see a game, when do playoff tickets become available?

Single game tickets went on sale today actually but in general you probably wont have to worry about getting tickets until much closer to when youre coming down. Not sure if the new regime will have the same sales the old one did, but I'd guess theyll do something at some point aside from their goofy vBlast ideas.

As for playoff tickets, I honestly dont remember when they went on sale last time, someone else though I'm sure has an answer for ya there :)


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:31 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2008, BoltProspects.com. All Rights Reserved.