BoltProspects Community Forums

BoltProspects Community Forums (http://boltprospects.com/forum/index.php)
-   Channelside (http://boltprospects.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Around the NHL 2019 off-season (http://boltprospects.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15053)

Donnie D 04-07-2019 12:39 PM

Around the NHL 2019 off-season
 
Firing season begins.

Buffalo fires Phil Housley.
Florida fires Bob Boughner has asked Chicago for permission to talk to Joel Quenneville.

Puckhead 04-07-2019 01:15 PM

I'd lay 10-1 that Q says thanks but no thanks. He's a pretty smart guy.

BurnTHalO 04-07-2019 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puckhead (Post 238709)
I'd lay 10-1 that Q says thanks but no thanks. He's a pretty smart guy.

Reports are he will be announced tomorrow, $6 mil+ a year.

Keep in mind it is very possible this is where Bob and panarin land (back with his old coach).

WaiverWire 04-07-2019 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BurnTHalO (Post 238714)
Reports are he will be announced tomorrow, $6 mil+ a year.

Keep in mind it is very possible this is where Bob and panarin land (back with his old coach).

He had 1 year left with Chicago at 6 mil......have you heard if Chicago is asking for anything from Florida?

Donnie D 04-07-2019 05:41 PM

They get $6 million in cost savings. Isnít that enough?

Donnie D 04-07-2019 05:44 PM

The Los Angeles Kings have asked Edmonton permission to speak with Todd McLellan

WaiverWire 04-07-2019 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donnie D (Post 238718)
They get $6 million in cost savings. Isnít that enough?

One would think it would be, but many times teams as for a draft pick.

BurnTHalO 04-08-2019 07:17 AM

Quenneville is officially the Panthers head coach.

https://www.tsn.ca/panthers-name-que...oach-1.1286697

LightningTdi 04-08-2019 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puckhead (Post 238709)
I'd lay 10-1 that Q says thanks but no thanks. He's a pretty smart guy.

How much have you paid out????

Puckhead 04-08-2019 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BurnTHalO (Post 238727)
Quenneville is officially the Panthers head coach.

https://www.tsn.ca/panthers-name-que...oach-1.1286697

Well, I'd have lost some $$ on that one. That's big money though--too much not to say yes, regardless of the circumstances?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:23 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2008, BoltProspects.com. All Rights Reserved.