BoltProspects Community Forums

BoltProspects Community Forums (http://boltprospects.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Room (http://boltprospects.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   News of the Day II (http://boltprospects.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10386)

the_narrow_way 05-11-2020 10:50 AM

I don't want them to die, but I do want Trump and Pence to get infected so that they can feel the effects first-hand. I want them to get a taste of cold Chinese plastic going down their throats when they're hooked up to the ventilator.

Flycoon 05-11-2020 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donnie D (Post 250980)
Mike Pence has ended his self quarantine after 24 hours and will be at the White House today.

So there’s still a chance they can infect the whole bunch of them.

Fingers crossed!

Donnie D 05-11-2020 03:00 PM

2,000 former DOJ employees, mostly carrier employees, both republican and Democrat call on Barr to resign over Flynn case.

Who to believe? 2,000 attorneys from both parties or WW?

pete 05-11-2020 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donnie D (Post 250983)
2,000 former DOJ employees, mostly carrier employees, both republican and Democrat call on Barr to resign over Flynn case.

Who to believe? 2,000 attorneys from both parties or WW?

"If it's not on OANN it's FAKE NEWS!!!" -Waiver (probably)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EXmGkVGX...jpg&name=small

Donnie D 05-11-2020 06:09 PM

Trump had a briefing session that went nuts today - even for Trump.

He began by stating: “We have met the moment and we have prevailed.” So I guess it was his Mission Accomplished moment. He even had a banner stating “AMERICA leads the world in testing,” which isn’t even close to being true.

So after spending the morning texting about Obamagate. Philip Rucker of the Washington Post asks him about it. “In one of your Mother’s Day tweets, you appeared to accuse President Obama of ‘the biggest political crime in American history, by far’ — those were your words. What crime exactly are you accusing President Obama of committing, and do you believe the Justice Department should prosecute him?”

Trumps response? “Uh, Obamagate. It’s been going on for a long time,” he began. “It’s been going on from before I even got elected, and it’s a disgrace that it happened, and if you look at what’s gone on, and if you look at now, all this information that’s being released — and from what I understand, that’s only the beginning — some terrible things happened, and it should never be allowed to happen in our country again.”

So Rucker follows up asking him exactly what the crime is.

“You know what the crime is. The crime is very obvious to everybody. All you have to do is read the newspapers, except yours.”

Moving on, he insulted a Chinese American reporter telling her she should ask China about testing. Then he called on a masked CNN reporter, and when he discovers she is from CNN, walked out of the press conference.

The maturity of a 3 year old.

WaiverWire 05-11-2020 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pete (Post 250936)
Not at all. There's ample evidence Trump's campaign sought to actively collude with the Russians and were aided by it. And, per the Mueller Report, the only reason the special prosecutor could not bring charges is because they didn't feel they could make their case beyond a reasonable doubt because Trump and his campaign officials either refused to testify, lied when interviewed, and/or destroyed evidence. Also, were it not for the misguided DOJ policy against indicting a sitting POTUS, Trump would be sitting in jail right now for obstruction of justice.

This little game you clowns play where your dirty corrupt government officials "clear" themselves Banana Republic style and you act like it proves they're "vindicated" is both tiresome and silly. Don't worry though, champ, one day the whole story will come out. And, in the interim, I hope about 10 seconds after Trump is no longer POTUS in January that the FBI is right there waiting for him with handcuffs for a nice, long, public perp walk. He deserves it.

Where is that evidence pete. Please tell us.

You are sound more and more like Adam Schiff. You know the guy who claimed almost every night that he had the evidence and it was in plain sight.

We have had several congressional committee investigation that did not turn up a thing. Neither did Mueller. And last week we learned that Susan Rice, Ben Rhodes, James Clapper, John Brennan, Stephanie Power and Dr. Farkas all stated under oath they had nothing to indicated a Trump/Russia collusion. And pete's hero Schiff tried to hide those statements from us because he knew it would blow his narrative.

And for those that say Flynn should be locked up and the key thrown away. Not once did I dispute what he did wasn't wrong. But what the FBI did was a clear violation of one's rights and here is why.

First off a friend, yes I have friends, who is a Federal Public Defender stated that hand written notes of the investigators have to be turned over in Federal Court. Now onto the set up. The FBI had a meeting in which they declared they wanted to get Flynn one way or another. At that point that would make him the subject of an investigation and subject to Miranda if an interview took place. McCabe calls Flynn and tells him they are sending over an agent for an interview. McCabe then tells Flynn there is nothing to worry about and that Flynn would not need an attorney. Interview takes place and the rest is history. That is until someone made the mistake and sent Sidney Powell, Flynn's attorney, a hand written note in material that Powell claimed was being hidden from her and a Brady Violation. Powell received this note last week. That note, which was hand written, clearly shows the intent of those in that meeting were the note was written. So when the agents sat down with Flynn he should had been read his Miranda. That did not happen. Thus any statements that he made should be tossed. That mistake allowed Flynn to walk.

Then we have Obama sated that the rule of law was not followed and that an injustice was done. Funny, as he pardon General Cartwright for lying to the FBI after the General plead guilty.

And that was not the only time under Obama. 3 months into Eric Holder's stint as AG he asked the same judge in the Flynn case to vacate a jury's finding of guilt of Senator Ted Stevens who was looking at 5 years in prison. The reason Holder sighted was prosecutor misconduct. Judge Sullivan vacated verdict and Stevens walked free.

This is why I said that any could law enforcement official be it local, state or federal, would never had handled the Flynn case like it was handled.

WaiverWire 05-11-2020 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChaseSpace (Post 250966)
Waiver, the person people are quoting as saying the FBI had no reason to looking into Flynn responded:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/10/o...e=articleShare

Any other knots you want to try and twist yourself in to in order to defend someone who sold out their country for some cash?

Since I do not subscribe to the Times I can not read the article.

I even had a federal public defender tell me that the Miranda issue is huge. Lets us see what the court says and the full reason for the dismissal request.

Donnie D 05-11-2020 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WaiverWire (Post 250989)
Since I do not subscribe to the Times I can not read the article.

I even had a federal public defender tell me that the Miranda issue is huge. Lets us see what the court says and the full reason for the dismissal request.

I don’t subscribe to the Times either, but it opened right up for me.

Donnie D 05-12-2020 08:17 AM

I’m having the same problems with database errors.

Can we lock this thread and open a new one?

Bolthed 05-12-2020 08:25 AM

No evidence???!?

I’ll give you a typical Waiver response to something that outrageously, hilariously willfully ignorant:

BWAHAHHAHAHAHA :pound: :hysterical:

This fucking guy. WW, you are locked in a bubble of stupid. Your common sense has been obliterated. Your ability to reason has been lost to partisan hackery. Is it just The NY Times you don’t bother to click on, or did you not watch any of the impeachment (other than highlights of Matt Gaetz jerking himself off)? Did you not read any of the Mueller Report (or the reporting about it ... that didn’t come from joke-of-an-AG Bill Barr)?

Oh, and I’ve read extensively about Judge Emmett Sullivan and the Ted Stevens case. It was an overwhelming, slam dunk case of grift and broken laws/rules/norms ... but the prosecutors botched it so badly that the case had to be dismissed and Sullivan ordered an investigation of the prosecution.

If you had any sense left in that rotting coconut you call a head, you’d know Sullivan is a total wildcard for Flynn.

It’s painfully obvious that you’ve lost all sense of objectivity. Painfully obvious to everyone but you. Ignorance is bliss.